• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

spearfishing Phuket

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

camskea

Jan 14, 2014
Got back from Phuket a couple of months ago..., I go there quite often, I got this 7kg bad boy in about 13 meters. The big red one.

Im heading back in another month or 6 weeks if any one is interested in meeting up.

Also a good friend of mine from South Africa is currently running

http://www.phuket-spearfishing.com/

The gallery at the above website has some amazing pics

His name is Ryan, he's a great guy, very friendly, a good spearo and has been living in Phuket for years as a scuba instructor, so he knows the local area, the sport, the water and is obviously good with visitors
The website is just getting started, and you can also like the Facebook page, it has lots of updates and great pics.
He is also stocking a good range of Rob Allen gear.
If you are interested in contacting him, like the FB page or call him on
0900308965... you'll need the international area code for Thailand first.

More pictures to come. I just gotta reduce the size of some to be able to post them.

I highly recommend the diving and total experience of Phuket. The food, the people, the water, the weather,its amazing!!View attachment 37619View attachment 37619View attachment 37620

2014-01-13 08.17.31.png

IMG_0246.jpg IMG_0246.jpg 2014-01-13 08.14.54.png

Attachments

• GOPR0750.jpg
    GOPR0750.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 177
  • GOPR0444.jpg
    GOPR0444.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 175
Excellent! For some reason, I assumed Phuket was fished-out / over fished.

Doesn't look like it! Still some good sized ones!

Nice fish ive dived all the sites on ryans website congrats to him for being the 1st to have a spearfishing website tours in the south of thailand,hopefully i will meet ryan at one of the spots one day ,sounds like a top bloke that knows his stuff.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT