• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearfishing rides

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Marwan

Gear Buying addict
Supporter
Sep 3, 2005
come on guys post some pics of your spearing boat/RIB/KAYAK/Board etc... and a few comments..should be fun..

Reactions: glowworm
Good idea Marwan.

Looks like i'll be crewing for Captain Podgewash this season.roflrofl

Poor 'any-bugger-that-happens-to-be-in-the-vicinity-minding-their-own-business'!

So that won't be sea spray flying around the back of Captain Pogewash's boat then? Spearfishing ride? Think I might walk rofl

This thread is worthless without pics of the boats. Pics of the rest...please keep those private! :)

Well unfortunately it is not boating season for another month or so in Guernsey but I might take the winter cover off my boat soon. It is in my back garden at the moment but here is a pic from last year.

Attachments

• P1020580(1).JPG
    P1020580(1).JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 222
wow, that plastic model looks real fox! How many diving platform on that one? How do you get to the more shallow sites, are there zodiacs onboard? :)

This is the S.S. DON'T PANIC!

Attachments

• PIC_0016.jpg
    PIC_0016.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
My latest boat is at the very fore-front of boating technology. Good width for its size, very stable and offers a very good ride. Light on fuel as its powered by a small motor, low sides PERFECT for spearo's getting into and out of the water. Also great for loading large fish!! No more back-ache from lifting big fish over the gunwhales. Best part, its UNSINKABLE!! Even better, the price!! DEFINITELY the DEFINITIVE SPEARO'S BOAT!!

My boat's pic is to large and it will be worthless if I shorten it half the boat will but cut off.

Mahiman Q-BoLa▼ That's Diner Key marina! Cocono Grove!

Arghhhh. Here it is....."The Purple intruder" arghhhh!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
very cool guys, keep um coming..
me and my dad on his 26 ft chaparral, which i use quite often for spearing

Attachments

• 4 generations 001.jpg
    4 generations 001.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 219
Reactions: podge
If all goes well the H.M.S. Crash and Burn will be by the sea tomorrow.
I’ll try and take a few picts just for a laugh.
As for my crew what can I say, "who’s your daddy"roflrofl

Reactions: Pastor
Some pretty sweet rides here, I especially like miles ride...... its mega hard core

Mahiman Q-BoLa▼ That's Diner Key marina! Cocono Grove!

uh oh....... I see the resemblance but not quite on the money. Dale broder try again, I know you know that marina :t. What boat you ride out on? ... Sometimes we also go with a buddy of ours in a 22" Sea Pro with a 200hp Merc

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT