• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Thailand Spearfishing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

charlie-in-thai

Spearfishing Thailand
Sep 21, 2008
If you're planning a visit to Thailand in the future and want to get your fins wet, drop me a line.

For over 10 years, I've lived very close to the year-round warm waters of the Andaman Sea (Krabi/Phuket area) and I'm always happy to meet up and dive with like-minded spearos for safe diving and cost sharing.

I have a 7.5m fibreglass sports cruiser with cabin + all the extras and regularly dive the numerous islands, FADS and reefs around the southern Andaman area. Sometimes, I'm out just for a full day, but often I'll pull an overnight trip to stay in the water until sunset and/or hit the prime times at sunrise. My boat can sleep 4 in reasonable comfort and has freshwater shower, gas cooking, 4 speaker stereo, Raymarine GPS/Fishfinder, USB/charger, safety kit, etc. etc.

I have spare Rob Allen guns/rigs you can use, plus spare weights, if you don't want to lug yours over.

NB. I DO NOT OPERATE A CHARTER BUSINESS, OR LOOK TO MAKE ANY PROFIT FROM VISITING SPEAROS - I MAKE MY LIVING BY OTHER MEANS. ALL TRIPS ARE ORGANISED ON A FRIENDLY BASIS WITH ALL COSTS SHARED EQUALLY AMONGST LIKE-MINDED SOULS, WHO ENJOY SOME FUN DAYS OUT SPEARING.

All trips are freediving only, the water is constant 28-32 degrees (so leave your neoprene at home), and we don't have any nasty boys in grey!
smile.png

You can drop me a line at charleswillberry (@) hotmail.com for me info.

Cheers,

Charlie

*Update of previous 5 year old thread

Attachments

• Venatrix.jpg
    Venatrix.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Reactions: agbiv
Hello,
I just discover this website and I'm planing to go spearfishing next December.
I'm currently looking for someone like you !!!
Is your offer still valid and where's your location ?
CAN'T WAIT !!!

Hi,

I'm based in Krabi, Thailand.
December is one of the best months to visit for good weather and conditions.
Send me a PM, or email if you want more details.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT