• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale Spearfishing Wetsuits 4sale on Ebay

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
hi spear11,

your link doesn't work.

i might be interested if its the right size

diddavetellyou

haha not reading properly whoops

i'm looking for a cheep suit and saw this come up as a link at the bottom of page. need to remember the old addage of measure twice, cut once. or in this case read twice, don't make a tool of yourself

diddavetellyou

I was looking for as cheep as posable. I put together a wanted advert on here(link at the bottom). I have just got a grant from uni of £1000 so I might be able to spend a bit more on it now I still need to live on that money so I’m looking for cheep; Probably 2nd hand. I was talking to a guy down in Cornwall who was selling one for £65 on here but I think it is a bit to small for me and he didn’t get back to me after my last PM so he might have sold it

I was hoping to keep it under £100 if posable, or am I dreaming?

Sorry for the delay in reply, I’ve been away working at a festival near Cheltenham for the last 5 days it feels good to be clean again.

diddavetellyou

I understand but you can buy a made to measure custom spearfishing suit for about £140 & very often end of line deals from the big stores sell for around £100..

Really that cheep I must be looking in the wrong places as I’ve only seen stuff advertised at around the £200 mark for custom made and not seen any end of line stuff in my searching.

Do you have a company name I might try???

Maybe i’ll get a custom suit to use when I take out my new GoPro

just looked on diveinn website and your rite there are some very cheep suits.

i'm sure i've looked here before and there was nothing in that price range.
must be winter suits in summer time i don't mind if it means its cheep

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…