• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearfishing wrecks UK

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hi surfnspear,
I understand the inherent risks with the wrecks and of course the bubblers are bound to make it awkward, but I can't help my curiosity and think I'll have to quench it at some point anyway..
Though i cant go wrong taking advice from the only man to spear a tuna in the uk!
I'm by no means ignoring the search for good shore/reef marks, but wrecks just spike my interest, and even if I have an all too familiar blank dive I think I'll enjoy the experience regardless.
Thanks for the input, appreciated all the same- hope to see some more epic catches from you this year!
Cheers

We know all about that dont we ????:vangry

can anyone teckkie advise regarding getting marks from wrecksite eu onto my chart plotter?I have a lowrance LMS300 greyscale with Navionics classic chart in it. If you imput marks manually into the plotter it takes forever! Dave T had advised saving the marks to memory stick and putting them through GPS babel to convert them from universal csv file to Lowrance user.I tried this but when i put the memory stick into the Lowrance it doesnt recognise the info.Any ideas?

Sorry I've not used lowrance. I know that on a simrad you can scroll the cursor to a point on the chart with the lat and long in figures on the side and click to enter a position then name the plotted mark. Maybe try that.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…