• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

speargun

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

ygy

Aug 9, 2015
hi
I'm spearfishing for about 5 years
during summer vacation mostly in Greek and I go alone
I'm moving in shallow water around the rocks along the coast or early in the morning on the beach
I had a salvimar intruder pro 75 that was unfortunately overtaken by a car
I'm thinking of buying a new one
My dilemma was to take again 75 or 90 size
and now I want a more serious, reliable rifle with more power
These are the manufacturers that are available to me SEAC, CRESI, SALVIMAR, MARES, PATHOS
Can some advice for some model and size

hi
I'm spearfishing for about 5 years
during summer vacation mostly in Greek and I go alone
I'm moving in shallow water around the rocks along the coast or early in the morning on the beach
I had a salvimar intruder pro 75 that was unfortunately overtaken by a car
I'm thinking of buying a new one
My dilemma was to take again 75 or 90 size
and now I want a more serious, reliable rifle with more power
These are the manufacturers that are available to me SEAC, CRESI, SALVIMAR, MARES, PATHOS
Can some advice for some model and size
Look into dry barrel air guns like this one.... https://forums.deeperblue.com/threads/salvimar-predathor-vuoto-100.109654/page-5#post-971071[/QUOTE Thanks want a sling gun

I'm sorry mistake
I live in serbia and can not order from abroad
I can only mentioned manufacturers because they have stores

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT