• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearguns Deal

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spaghetti

Campari Survivor
May 31, 2005
I'm selling two spearguns for 120 Euros+shipping , that is the total price for both. They cannot be sold separately: they come together as one package only.

A special offer for forum users with at least 500 posts in the Deeperblue forums and/or site supporters drops price to 100 Euro+shipping.

Spearguns in object are as follows:

Omer T20 Carbon Mimetic Green 100cm, with anatomic handle, Seatec 20mm coestruded loop band, Seatec Smoby wishbone, two shafts (Omer shaft with sharkfins 140cm x 6,3mm, plus a Seatec Diamant with notches 140cm x 6,4mm).
The speargun is lightly used, with a few very little minor scratches. Safety button has been removed.

Omer T20 allu 75cm with basic set up (16mm Omer bands, 115cmx6,3mm shaft). The speargun is lightly used, with a few very little minor scratches. Safety button has been removed.

+various and eventual surprise gadgets (spearfishing/freediving related minor items I'll add into the parcel with the guns).

No reels nor custom rails included in the offer.

Attachments

• allu.jpg
    allu.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 144
  • P1010230.jpg
    P1010230.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 160
  • P1010233.jpg
    P1010233.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Reactions: scottwilson
Re: 75+100=120+shipping

A bargain for someone!!

Sure, especially for the +500 posts DB old guard member (or site supporter) who will get the price drop. Maybe 500 posts are too much? Should I drop the 500 posts requirement to, say, 300? Okay, be it 300 posts.

Anyway these guns are really good IMHO. I sell them because the ten guns I already had were too many for me. And now that I've finally got my Snake 90, eleven guns are more than too much. :)

I'd sell more of them, but I only want to sell guns that are in perfect conditions. These two T20's I'm selling here have been used only 6 or 7 times each, are ready to shoot, don't need any repair, replacement or mod. Just add water (and fish).

Last edited:
Reactions: apneaboy and azapa
ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh nice ++++++++ how much to ship to:
a. chile
b. england
c. usa

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh nice ++++++++ how much to ship to:
a. chile
b. england
c. usa

Chile 49 Euro, UK 39 Euro, USA 46 Euro with Poste Italiane.

For Azapa it would be 149 Euro shipped for the 2 guns (and don't forget the extra gadgets...........).

hmm spago, VERY TEMPTING!

Could you be persuaded to sell that nice reel with it for a few more E??? Also, for some extra E, could you include a stick-on-rail ;)

Reactions: spaghetti
Tanks for asking, Azapa.

It used to have a stick on rail, but I removed it. I left only a 12cm piece of track on the initial segment of the barrel.

You see what's the problem with stick on rails? That you never know how to stick them perfectly straight.
You follow the instructions, try hard to do it right, end out convinced that the rail is perfectly straight and then? Then there'll come a day, a day like many others, when you will watch it closely for the hundredth time, and realize that it doesn't look so straight as you thought before..........That's when you feel the urge to scream F^?K Mth§r Kç@@@ FòkK!!!!!! And remove the rail as I did. :)

Yes I can add a stick on rail if you wish. rofl

ok spags, I see the point!

does the t20 have a rail built in?

how about the selling the reel question??? could you be tempted to sell it (at aditional cost on package deal)?

this fishy took 1 hour to get out of it's (quite deep) cave last weekend, without a reel i would have been @@##$$d :crutch:crutch:martial:martial

Attachments

• Feb2011vieja6.5.jpg
    Feb2011vieja6.5.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 138
The T20 allu has inline bands and doesn't need a rail. It's like a Comanche, that sort of gun: classic european arbalete.
For the Carbon I can throw in a rail and a reel. I have to buy them new. I'll let you know if price may change.

The reel in the picture is no more in my hands. There is a great deal for Omer reels here. I can get one of them for you if you like it. Mulinello OMER x Excalibur, braccett estend.+sagola+OFF.QT @@@ [042-0147] - 10.00*EUR : Nautica Mancini, Vendita ingrosso e dettaglio prodotti nautica, pesca, sub

Last edited:
ok spago. its just too tempting.

but I will wait 1 hour to see if anyone else jumps at it first (my wife thinks I already have too many spearguns ;)

unless some one else shouts YES in one hour, consider it SOLD. buaaaa buaaaaaaaa hahhaha!

Simon, do you still use your H. Dessault Quatro? If so, I have a Dessault reel for Quatro I will throw in as extra gadget.

i still have the quatro (with reel) and i hate the damn thing....

I'm sure we can find other spearo gadgets though, Italy being THE place for such things .. and gorgeous dark haired women too, and lovely red sports cars...

i still have the quatro (with reel) and i hate the damn thing....

I'm sure we can find other spearo gadgets though, Italy being THE place for such things .. and gorgeous dark haired women too, and lovely red sports cars...

I have two of those gorgeous italian women in my house. :inlove
See pic below: Snow White is my daughter, and my wife is the Ugly Witch (Witch with a "W", not with a "B" for Christ's sake! rofl).

Attachments

• luce1.bmp
    268.3 KB · Views: 162
I WON!

Nice pic spago! You seem to have couple of beauties at home, even with the witches nose! (i really hope its plastic and not real, or I have put my foot in it!)

I will PM you now to sort out the deal.

THANKS (BTW, I will sell some guns on here to Chilean spearos at a great price. Spreading the love. For that deal price you gave me, you can just buy one really crap gun here, you know, the ones with the grey-zinc coloured shafts that last exactly the first day...)

YOU WON.

The witch nose is plastic. :inlove

Attachments

• kiss.bmp
    801.7 KB · Views: 190
Sale pending with "Speedy" Azapa.
It seems my guns will fly a long way to get wet again. Chile: who'd have thought?

The thread is locked now, thanks all for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT