• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

spearo shop in sardinia?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

davidpil

Apr 23, 2010
I have ordered some thinks at scubastore, but unfortunately they can´t send it to me, because some are out of stock the next time. Amongs others I ordered a Cayman HF 110. The gear was for my holiday, starting at 15th of august. So the time is short to order it from elsewhere. So I was wondering if I should buy the gun down in Sardinia. Does anybody know if there are a lot of shops for spearfishing gear. Or can anyone maybe recomment a shop?

thanks

Where in Sardinia?
It's full of diveshops on the island, but the island's big. So it's no use if I recommend you a shop that you must drive 3 hours to get there.
You give me a location, I'll give you a link. :)

It would be great if there is a good one in Alghero. Because this is the first stop of my Holiday. So I could immediately get a new gun :-D.

thank you spaghetti ;)

I've never had chance to buy stuff from any store in Alghero so far, but I've googled three in rown. Hopefully you'll find what you need in one of these.

Blue Service
Via Oristano, 16
07041 Alghero (SS)

Fadda Franco
Via Roma, 53
07041 Alghero (SS)

Sottacqua E Dintorni
Via Manzoni, 62/A
07041 Alghero (SS)

thank you :) I am sure that one out of the three will have the right things.
I will search for them with my tomtom rofl.

all the best

There is one at st Teresa if you go up that way; enter the town from the west and take the turning to capo testa (which is well worth a visit). The spearo / dive shop is 200 yards up on the left. sorry i dont remember the name, but they do have a good selection of spearguns.

Reactions: spaghetti
if you go close there it is definetely worth a stop
very good prices and huge selection

Tutto Pesca Mare
Via costituente, 187
09013 Carbonia (CI)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT