• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearo's Needed.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

cantillod

Aug 1, 2010
Hey Spearfishing Planet, the names Danny and I am novice spearo basically having a hard time on convincing my "Fishing Partner(s)" into switching the game to Spearing. Anyways, Im basically looking for a new crew to go diving with. I have a clean, yet small 16ft Bay Boat with a 90 Yamaha that definately can do the trick if your willing to handle the bumpy, wet ride. Due to my line of work (Registered Nurse) I am able to get out during the week and weekend (always varies). Please keep in mind, I am 32 years old so I am really not looking for any young "wreckless" spearo's. I am also willing to contribute more than my fair share to any crew who lacks one more diver on their boat. Thanks in advance and I hope to hear from someone soon.
Yours Truely
Danny from Miami
786 337 3701
cantillod78@yahoo.com

hey man im pretty novice myself, 23 years old and live in st augustine florida but if you would be willing to meet somewhere around vero beach i would for sure make the 3 hour drive. I have all the necessary gear but just cant seem to convince anyone to get into the sport like i want to so im looking to find other people

I am new to spearfishing as well. I have a brand new 21' Center Console. Speargun, dive belt and weights, fins. Would love to join up with anyone who is interested in going out, learning from each other and together. Let m e know man I am eager to get out.

comedown to keywest sometime, we go out all the time. you can come ride along sometime. pm me if you are into it. what kind of gear are you using? gun? can you freedive? how deep? ive got a 25ft seavee in the water now, and i am having a new 27ft ameracat built as we speak in ft pierce. should be ready in a month or less. we are getting side scan sonar! that is the bomb! what kinda boat you got?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome fellas your in the right place, any of you ever down around palmetto bay area shoot me a pm
Posted via Mobile Device

Looking for buddy spearos. Try to hunt at least once a week (freedive 40-60). Well equipped for any trip profile. Love blue water. Miami-Ft Lauderdale area. Very interested to explore the Keys. Flexible schedule with week days preferred. Safety is always priority. Thank you and looking forward for your reply PM.

Maybe I can revive this thread? I moved to Miami about a year ago and have been looking to get into spearing. I've had a few opportunities to learn not materialize, so I've just been watching videos trying to learn, snorkeling, and breath holding as much as possible!

Would love to meet up with anyone who's got some experience and advice. I'm happy to split any costs and make it fun! I'm former army medic and firefighter, so I've got some additional abilities.

astrupnate@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_20200825_193157455_HDR (4).jpg
    IMG_20200825_193157455_HDR (4).jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 229
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT