• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spearshaft refurbishmnet

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

RichT

Aug 25, 2004
I just wanted to let people know about a new service my company, Spearcrafters, is offering called Spearshaft refurbishment.
Spearcrafters (formerly B&B products) is one of the oldest Spearshaft and spearfishing equipment manufacturers in the country that you may not have heard of!
We make OEM spearshafts for many custom and production speargun manufacturers across the USA as well as custom shafts for customers across the Country.

Send us your worn, bent spear shafts and we will make them like new again for about half the cost of a new one!
For $29.95 we will...

1. Clean and thoroughly inspect your old, worn out, or bent spearshafts (any brand).
2. Remove old Flopper
3. Straighten spearshaft.
4. Replace flopper with a high quality flopper and solid rivet.
5. Tune new flopper to gravity open (unless requested differently)
6. Re-sharpen tip to rockpoint, threaded tip, tri-cut, or thread with point. (whichever it originally came with)
7. Lubricate
8. final test and must pass rigid inspections for straightness.
If it does not pass our high standards for straightness we will offer to replace with a discounted spearshaft!

So clean out that garage of all those shafts you have sitting over in the corner that your never going to make into stringers, and pass the word to your friends!
Visit our facebook page for more details!

https://www.facebook.com/spearcrafters/

We are still trying to find a price point where people are happy with while still being profitable. We have gotten good response so far from our spearshaft refurbishment but I think we can do better.
Everyone who has tried our spear shaft refurbishment has been extremely happy and surprised how well they have turned out!
The biggest thing I hear is " I can't believe that's the same shaft"!
I am lowering our price to $24.95 because we have figured out some techniques to make our process more efficient and will pass on the savings to you!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT