• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Specialfins Hybrid Pros Medium

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

cww180

Apr 29, 2007
The footpockets and fins are almost new I had them in the water 1 time. These blades alone cost over $400. As you can see in the pics the blades are medium stiffness and the footpockets are H. Dessault 44-46, I have the mounting screws and plate. Due to unfortunate circumstances I have to let this set go. They are awesome fins and great for deep diving and easy on the surface. First $400 plus actual shipping takes them.

Attachments

• Specialfins 001.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 162
  • Specialfins 2.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 169
  • Specialfins 3.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 159
These are awesome fins, if I wasn't in the situation I was in I wouldn't sell them. What pockets are yours in?

I have my on Omer Pockets, I actually own two pairs one medium one hard, the medium I used in Brazil the hard I use in Alaska, since I must dive with a lot of weight for the thick wet suit.

I hate to say it but the euro is not as strong as it used to bit, so the price is somewhat high. Very close to a new fin.

That being said, I think the hybrid does not have the same name recognition of the C4, but I think they are better then the C4 (IMO)

Last edited:
Wow you are right I just noticed that, when I bought them it was like 1.6, now its 1.2. With that said $350 shipped is a more reasonable price.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…