• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Spetton rebel eliptic?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
anyone used this gun before ? Any reviews would be gr8
Thanks.
Cheers.

(This is probably a bit late but in case anyone is interested)
I bought this gun to try our the roller mechanism sadly I can't really recommend it to anyone as it has some fatal flaws. I have had the ceramic wheel barrings break and splinter after 8 months, took 3 weeks for the dealer to send me a replacement. Even when new there is a lot of friction in the wheel baring mechanism causing the gun to shoot low or with little power. The distance between the trigger and handle is almost 7.5 cm and non adjustable, far too long for people with average sized hands. It forces the hand forward to pull the trigger causing instability and inaccuracy. The line release is too small to hold 2 line wraps in a reliable manner so you end up re attaching the line constantly very annoying.

Reactions: mariusshobo
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT