• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Stuff for Sale

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
A) I want to buy a horse and
B) our garage is full

SO - I have some bits and pieces for sale if anyone is interested

Waterway Mono Fin - size 2, ie right size for someone around the 5ft 6 mark, medium blade. Great beginner fin and took me easily to 36m. Fits size UK5/6 - EU39 but you can also reglue the straps and make it bigger if you wish. Good for pool and/or depth. £50.

Sub Marine 3mm ladies' free dive suit - open cell inside, silver nylon outside - this suit belonged to Anne-Marie KW and then to me but neither of us wore it more than a couple of times. OK for Red Sea and pool but not really warm enough for Chepstow. Size UK 12-14 - almost new - £65

SNUGG 5mm ladies' free dive suit - open cell inside, smooth skin outside, beautifully comfortable Yamamoto neoprene. A bit fragile but very warm and incredibly flexible and comfortable. Silver legs, silver/black top with sponsor logos (PADI, NDAC, Fourth Element) - Fits UK 12-14. This suit cost about £400, it's a really good one. I'm selling it for £120.

Membrane Dry Suit blue/black membrane suit with cuff dump and Apex valve. Size UK 12/14 with size 6 boots. This suit is pretty old and battered but if you just want one to use occasionally it works. (Seeps a bit but no real leaks). £40

Also new stuff - rubber weight belts (£15) and lanyards (£45) - see the Saltfree Shop for details of those http://www.geocities.com/samdive/dreamweaversaltfree/saltfreeshop.htm

If there is anything you are particularly after that you think I might have, let me know as I'm open to offers on other bits of kit too (but not my carbon mono!)

More than happy to bring any of this to Saltfree for you to try if you are interested

Sam

Hi Sam,
Can you bring the free diving suits at the november meet?
I'd like to see whether they fit me.
cheers,
Kat

Hi Kattie

Will do. I think the 3mm should be OK, not sure about the 5mm - but you can try!

S

i could do your new horses teeth for you but your kits probably to small for me good luck with finding a horse.

Hi! Do you still have the monofin for sale? If so, I am very interested: I am a total beginner but can't wait to get a monofin-I am sure I will put it to better use than your new horse would.;)

yes it's still for sale. PM me if you are interested

Sam

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT