• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

SUBPROF DAMAGED ITEM POOR CUSTOMER

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

whichul

Jan 4, 2014
Hey guys,
wanted to share this ordeal experience.
I bought Omer carbon fin and it came half-cracked from Subprof. Box was undamaged.
Contacted the company and they said I have to courier back to them with my own cost. They said sorry but no accountability they would like to sacrifice.
So many messages that it is unfair for me to send it with my cost and I gave up and sent it.
They said I should not put their SUBPROF company on the courier because they do not want to get caught in Custom.
Sent it without it and the product got stopped by the custom and they asked me to sort it.
Requested for a bloody REFUND and they kept on talking about something else - like they will send the new product once I clear the custom out.

Luckily my visa credit company agreed with this nonsense and refunded the money.

Will never ever ever use this company.
Be Warned guys.

Cheap junkie stuff and dodge as
Took nearly 2 months to get sort this one and my holiday got ruined by this company.

Attachments

• MBWX6584.JPG
    MBWX6584.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 169
I'm curious. Why in the world would you be so stupid to order stuff again from this company, concidered what you wrote this all the way back in 2014?

Attention to everyone who considers to buy product from SUBPROF.COM

I have ordered a speargun at the end of 2013 and my account was indicating me that I am waiting for stock. I was thinking "what the hell, why did SUBPROF even put up the gears on the net when they do not even have stocks". I have searched other blogs and they were telling me that the items can be delivered extremely late if they do not have stocks. I have sent them email four times now within 10 days and I have not got a thing from them. No email at all. That's absolutely pathetic. Their contact page states that they will come back to the customers within 48 hours. What a joke.

I have requested them to refund my money. Let's see how it goes.

Things to consider when you buy products from SUBPROF.COM
1) contact them whether they have bloody stocks before ordering one
2) expect that they will not answer your email. Do not get upset like me even though you do not get a reply from them. One day I hope you will receive an email from them.
3) buy things from your local shop because it helps your country economy.

i understand how he was feeling that time.. http://forums.deeperblue.com/threads/subprof-lateness-in-delivery-again.80569/

I am not the one who was getting pissed off by their poor customer service.

Reactions: foxfish
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT