• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Subprof ???

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

458mike

Jan 8, 2017
It`s really very hard to get hold of them! They have Black Friday sale now and very very good prices.
But you see good prices are good if you can get something back for you money. It`s looks just impossible in subprof case.
You can`t get a simple answer from them. I put some items in my basket, and send them message, asking very simple question
Do you have products from my cart in stock?
From monday no response!

Hey 458 Mike..ditto me I ordered an Omer 30 Aluminium reel on the 20th from Subprof and not a dickie bird from them despite numerous emails! All I get in my account is "in process" No point having a "contact us" if they don't reply.
I have worries I have been scammed. Would be relieved if others have had dealings with this firm and confirm their authenticity.

You’re all fucked. There has been enough threads spewing all over subprof for me to never go near that company.

Reactions: mariusshobo
You are right Sub Sub! I should have joined this website first !!!! I can see now a few threads showing some consistency in dealing with these onions.

Subprof have been reviewed here and it does not look good. https://au.trustpilot.com/review/subprof.com

I ordered a Race kit for my Predathor "Vuoto" some time back from them and that arrived OK, but a recent purchase of a much larger value item has not a word from them as to if it has been shipped or even if it will ever arrive. If they don’t have it in stock, although they claimed that it was in stock on their website, and now being a discontinued item then the chances of a successful transaction approaches zero. I have my finger on the PayPal button as I will cancel if they don’t do anything soon, but this should be a warning to others as it accords with the reviews in the reference cited above.

This review sums them up, they don't have stock and often buy the goods after they have your money and if they cannot get it in then they keep their mouths shut while you live in hope. I guess that if an item is still manufactured then this modus operandi works well for them as they replace any inventory holding costs with your waiting costs which they don't have to worry about, however customer service plummets to zero as there ain't none. If it is in stock or a very short delivery time to them then you will be oblivious to a problem. A sort of “just in time” philosophy that may or not work depending on what the item is.
Warning Warning
Subprof does not have items in stock. Once money has been taken Subprof are reluctant to answer emails or phone calls with regards to purchases. Automated email responses products on order thanks for your patience.
I purchased $1000 worth of products 4 months ago and can not get refund after cancelling order. Dispute has been lodged with Visa and bank.
Unacceptable to be advertising products they do not have in stock and taking monies for them.

Last edited:
Just to complete this story; Subprof said nothing, PayPal queried them for an explanation and they still said nothing. Order cancelled, PayPal refunded my money (still lost out on the currency exchange costs both ways unfortunately) and Subprof is now on the deadbeat seller list.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT