• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Sunday 17 August

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Extra sneaky meet - starting at 10am, max 12 places

I'm in! are you?

S

Any chance of the saturday instead???? Or aswell, am going to a party on saturday night and know I will be in no fit state to do anything let alone drive and dive.............

Tim

sorry but no, I have to work on Saturday AND there is a triathlon going on at the lake so probably best if we keep out the way

didn't know you were such a party animal!

Last edited:
I'll be there belching and burping trying to figure out this frenzel thing!

jay - read this, it should help

Attachments

• frenzel fattah.doc
    55 KB · Views: 249
Thought I could make this little sneeky one but it's not going to be possible,
have a great days diving and I'll see you all in sept.

Hi Sam

I did the Aida 2 star at the start of August. It would be great to practise. Could you include me please.

Thanks

Pete

Hi Sam,

Is it OK if both Tim and I come? He'll be doing 16m and I want to try 20m.

Thanks,
Sue-Ling

Sam
Kate A
Brian C
Katie G
Kerri
David K
Jay
Pete C
Tim
Sue-Ling

Hi Brian C

I noticed that you live on the West coast of Scotland and are keen to meet freediving buddies. I have often thought about working from our Glasgow branch on a Friday then heading south to Dumfries and Galloway for the weekend. Luce Bay and Wigtown bay look ideal on the map. I have a boat so it doesn’t have to be just shore dives

I will be at Saltfree on Sunday so it would be great to meet up and have a chat if that’s okay.

Cheers

Pete C

Hi Folks

see you at chepstow at 10am on Sunday - not online much before that so call me if you need anything

S

Hi guys

thanks for a great weekend and well done Brian and Dave on the PBs! got home in just over 3 hours... slightly made up for taking 7 hours on the way up.... wonder how many cameras got me???

see you next time

S
x

Hi Sam

Can I say a big thank you :thankyoufor organising the extra day at chepstow, I am sure that everyone appreciates your efforts.

Thanks again

Brian

PS: will let you set the line next time I go for a PB - sorry

Reactions: samdive
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT