• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Sunday Dive Anyone?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

fleshy

Gimme some sugar baby.
Aug 6, 2007
Me, Winks, and Baum and possibly another friend are thinking about making some sunday dives up and down the peninsula of door county. Im still checking into the logistics of this, and talking with some of my friends up there to see if any marinas are open or other places to spear. Any knowledge or words of advice can be posted here or, if you are interested in tagging along we will let you know the deal, as soon as we do! :D Thanks, Flesh

It looks like we are either going to try the river, or go to Sheboygan. If anyone would like to join us they would be more than welcome. If you post soon enough about what would work best for you we will decide where we go based on who wants to go there. Exe: If you say you want to dive the river, we will meet up with you there.

Have you decided where you're diving yet?

Let me know if you're coming to Madison.

Jon

Well guys, yet again we were forced to drop out. My dad woke me up at five this morning to tell me that my grandfather had been rushed to the hospital. Hes 87, and has two heart surgeries. My mom (his daughter) and my dad went to Marshfield to be with him. My friend "BAUM" and I were left in charge of taking care of the animals today. I want to thank Jon and everyone who went out of their way to help. I kinda feel like a dirtbag now not going. But living on a farm someone has to do the work. Thanks Jon. Sorry to have stood you up.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT