• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Suunto D3

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Can somebody post a direct link, that site's use of Java for its menus makes it impossible for me to navigate it.

Bill,

i personally use a Stinger and at the champs i had both the Stinger and the D3 on all of my dives.

What was very interesting was to see the diffirence in depth between the two computers seeing that i was sntaching the tag with the D3 arm and grabbing the shotline with the Stinger arm.

Also have a look at the two profiles, one from the D3 and the same dive from the Stinger

This one was to 40m with the D3

Attachments

• henniernd1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 292
The same dive with the Stinger on my rope grabbing arm:

Attachments

• stinger2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 293
What i forgot to share was on how fantastic it is with the 1 second sampling rate of the D3.I the slightest thing happens down there, you will be able to see it in your dive profile.

On the second day i also went to 40m but on my way down some of the support divers were to close to the rope and i got slighty surprised by two huge bubbles on their way up next to the rope, note the slight change at 20m, also on my way up i saw the first support freediver and judge waiting for me at 10m, you can clearly see on the graph at 14m i actually for a split second lost my rythm.

Small things like these can make a huge diffirence in one's performance.

Attachments

• henniernd2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 293
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…