• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Swine flu - all pork shops closed

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

island_sands

Erection Supervisor ;)
Supporter
Jan 19, 2001
The UAE has banned the sale and import of pork now, and all pork shops have closed.

They are worried we will all get [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swine_influenza"]Swine Flu[/ame] :head

We dont interact with pigs, we just eat them. There is a difference!

There were lots of indignant Philippinos in the office this morning rofl Poor buggers have been robbed of their staple diet :)

Reactions: apneaboy
Still a bit of a worry?
There are 4 suspected cases on our neighbouring Island of Jersey - only 20 miles from my house (20 miles of sea).

Yesterday, I went to the mexican restaurant and ordered a pork burrito. Damn good. mmm mmmm mmmm

i called the nhs health line today

all that i could hear was crackling

blonde rings hubby up to tell him she has ran out of petrol
whats the problem? he asked
im scared to fill up with all the swine flu at the garage!! she replied
mexico you daft cow!!!! not texico!!!!!!!

Pavlovian training, scaremongering, keeping the herd in submission, fear and confusion. - Oh please do something, safe me!

Surrender now to your white coated experts and big pharmacy, go and take your shots - we just had a few million doses ready and sold to your government. There are limited supplies, so be quick, you never know when the next one will come! They are high-tech with super secret ingredients which might help. Though our product is the best we cannot accept any responsibility to any 'side effects', in such cases it's your fault, your bad genes you see*.

Rest, warmth, swatting, Vitamin C, water, keep your head cool.

When your better, regained your strength, you might want to read this:
Vaccines Did Not Save Us - 2 Centuries of Official Statistics - Child Health Safety -

Love, Courage and Water,

Kars

* how typical, the abuser blames the victim for what may happen to the victim.
** would you buy a car that might work?, well I think most would do when there is enough fear...

Last edited:
It's quite interesting to discover that it's causing death through heart failure.

Last edited:
I don't know what everyone is squealing about!!!! All our schools in the area are closed & the little lovelies are running amuck in the neighborhood. :martial

Apparently the government have found a cure, it's some kind of oinkment.....

Reactions: Mr. X
Patient: Doctor i think i have symptoms of swine flu!

Doctor: How long have you fealt this way?

Patient: Oh about a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekroflrofl

roflThat picture says it all Podge.

I was driving to a hospital in Oxford yesterday listening to the national news as they announced that a case had just been reported in Oxfordshire! I reckon a lot of people are going to catch this one -- but survive. One of my brothers has long predicted major war(s) resulting from the pressures of the rapidly growing human population worldwide, as nature's/politic's way of dealing with it -- I wonder if he overlooked the possibility of disease and pandemic, another tool in nature's little box of tricks (along with climate change & atmospheric content).

Had British pork sausages & bacon for dinner last night:p

Last edited:
Pandemic, schmandemic. The death rate from this strain of flu is so low compared to a 'normal' year's toll that it hardly bears talking about, unless you're one of the tiny number who have lost a loved one. One does tire of media hysteria after a while.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT