• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Tales from Tyler Zetterstrom so far...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
nice:cool:

Once i was able to detect sleeping turtle in 3-5 meter of water, dived down and grasped its shell... It gave me a good ride;)

Yes there is always something to see, as far as I am concerned, while diving in northern cyprus. From tales of locals that grew up in the area, the diversity and quantity of life on the sea floor has diminished significantly. However, it seems the area is still home to many including fish, octopus, eels, tube worms, nudibranchs, turtles, stingrays, and various other entities. I enjoyed my diving there and always spotted something interesting. The water was a little too warm for me at the surface sometimes, and I did get sun burnt a couple times. ;)

Anyhow a pleasure to visit a new area. Hopefully sometime again!

Cheers,

Tyler

Last edited:
Nice stories, Tyler. Many online-authors preach, but few really put their heart into their writing. It takes strong character to pour your guts out like that in the cyber world. The story about the dive 'with' your grandfather was particularly touching. Kudos to your stories, and thanks for sharing.

Ted

Reactions: tylerz
Cheers Ted,

Much gracias, glad you enjoyed. First reward of writing is expressing myself clearly to myself and having a lasting memory/idea. Second is somebody being able to appreciate/relate more, to some aspect of life through that expression.

It is always nice to know there are a few people out there who will relate.

Sincerely,

Tyler

Reactions: OceanSwimmer
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT