• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Tell me your idea about these guns...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Vote fof the gun please

• Beuchat Mundial Carbono 115

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Cressi-sub Comanche Aluminum

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sporasub Black viper 115

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Murat
I advice him Totem against C4 but he preffers c4. BTW what happened to the C4 passion? Did you waste your money for something else so you minimized your budget from C4 to standart euros???

hahahahah, I've spend the money! unexpected car service, new suit budget, new fins, new mask, a trip to istanbul.... C4 passion has already gone away :D

I think I will keep my cressi for a while but who knows I can invest in a good bargain if there is a good opportunity ;)

Shane, I know Totem will possibly be the best choice but I'm in doubt with wooden spearguns :eek: , I have to see them close and examine one before purchasing one. Other than that I like carbon guns as you all know :D

For now, I'll buy a small 75cm gun and some other goodies. But you know I'm always open to new ideas..

Welcome to the forum Copino. I am currently using Metalsub 20mm bands on my Beuchat. I suggest you go for 30cm or 28 if you are quite strong. Another good choice would be Picasso mega 21mm. These are not as tough to load as they are yellow latex bands so you might be able to use 28cm as well.

What shaft are you using 6 or 6.5mm?

Memo, I had the same doubts with wooden guns as you did thats why I went to the totem factory. As sooon as I saw them I bought 2 without even thinking about it. They should have arrived this morning but probably will now arrive tommorow. I am hooking up a digital camera to my laptop so I can take some shots. If there is anything you would like to see close up let me know and I will take a picture.

I have emailed Totem for them to give me the technical specs of the gun so I can write a complete report. Might even send me his new video for free if I do this properly HEHEHE

Shaca, I want to see close up pics too.

Hey memo i decide to sold my Alluminium 100. Send me a pm if you are interested.

Murat what will you get instead?

Thanks Shaca, Iwill alwaysbe interested in seeing detailed pictures.. Once your review will be posted be sure I will ask some questions :)

Good choice Murat.

Don't worry as I will post the pics on the forum for anyone who is interested.

So am I for the guns HEHEHEHE .With a bit of luck they are here tommorow if not Thursday the latest.

How much you have to wait in the queue to get pelagos?

I am also think that if i found i cheap place in England for Rabitech i may get two gun instead of one;)

I also thinking about the size of the pelagos. If it swing more or less same compare to my Alluminium i will not hesitate to get 110.

Fabrizio usually has a couple of the standard spec guns for each model so there might be no queue. If you ask for some personal specs on the gun it might take a bit longer.

Due to its shape, the pelagos should track even better than your alluminum.

No guns yet Murat. Phoned the courier company and they said that the guns had arrivced at their destination, so I am crossing my fingers for tommorow.

Got my guns at last!!!!:friday

Apparently they arrived on monday but there was a bit of a miscommunication at the Spanish depot where they were sent.

Still have not had a chance to test them as I have been buying a new car and sorting out the paperwork these last couple of days.

I have taken a few pics with my crap digital camera. I will get better ones from my mate. I will post the crap ones anyway.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT