• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

test

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
WTF is going on here lol? *clueless*
The original thread was ole Foxfish having a senior moment or something?? Since then it has turned to the usual banter carried through several threads of Pastor and Podge talking of how they think they are going to get the custom gun that I am going to win. It's your standard senseless thread that got hijacked and run a muck!

Yes, where are the moderators to sort out all of this nonsense!!!! I hate reading stupid posts relating to bugger-all and even less participating in them! I blame everyone apart from me but would like to point the finger at Podge, Pastor and ILDiver!!! Mummy the bad boys hurt me in the playground!

This site has Mods? That does not make sense. Cus if that is the case, how would Pastor and Podge still be allowed to post here? rofl

This site has Mods? That does not make sense. Cus if that is the case, how would Pastor and Podge still be allowed to post here? rofl

Cause I sell guns and Pastor Welsh.:martial:crutchrofl
And Spaniard started it sir; he called me fat, and said that my friend shags sheep.roflroflrofl

Reactions: Spaniard
I was brought up in Liverpool so if anyone argues I'll nick the forum. OK!

Oh man, Podge has his mind on sheep.... He may not talk about diving and spearfishing for a week or better now!

Reactions: Spaniard
Oh man, Podge has his mind on sheep.... He may not talk about diving and spearfishing for a week or better now!

Ah the sheep, a noble creature with a soft white fleece and a heart of gold. Much misunderstood and occasionally mistreated by a few………wild dogs.
But in the end they’re very very tasty.:inlove:inlove

lamb_1.jpg

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT