• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Thanks DiveInn

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Victor

Mar 20, 2002
Hi:
Got longer bands for my Eurogun from DiveInn. actually last weekend, I used the skill I learnt from this board, I loaded the gun with its original bands(only to first notch). It is very hard but doable. With new bands, I will have no problem.
So, just want thanks for DiveInn, I then just order more things from them!

Thanks!

Victor

p.s: no more free gun ...

i had exactly the same sort of experience as you only today 12 june 2002 and i was thinking something was wrong with the gun i bought cressi carbono 100 no way was i able to load it then i started doubting the gun / slings etc everything but my technique now i am able to get to first notch easily using the s 45 slings (stronger ones ) glad i read theses posts hmm now i got to try to load the thing in the water

Hi:
Loading in water is much easier than on land, especially if you have a euro styled wetsuit with chest pad. When I first got my gun and tried on land, my chest got pretty bad bruised.
As someone in the list said before, you got respect those euro spearo, euro gun is a bitch to load.

Victor

Now you can have some laughs

Hey Victor, this is what you wrote in the first thread,

So next weekend I brought the new gun and let my other diving friends to try it. They are strong guys, but no one can load that gun.

Nows the time to swop guns with your friends, watch them sweat, and say "what? cant you load it!?"

rofl

crossbows

It helps alot if you have experience with crossbows. You use the same set of muscles in your back and arms!

Originally posted by Victor
As someone in the list said before, you got respect those euro spearo, euro gun is a bitch to load.
Victor [/B]

It wasn't me.:t

sven

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT