• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

thanks Erik Seedhouse

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Pekka

neoprene dreamer
Aug 22, 2001
I gotta Thank you Erik Seedhouse for great Article about Mammalian Diving reflex! I really enjoyed reading it!!!! Thank you so much!!
Humble thanks for sharing your knowledge..:)

Reactions: tuomo
On a serious note though - this does highlight something i've noticed...

DB is primarily a content driven site and is run via http://www.deeperblue.net - however a lot of people do tend to be told only about the forums and spend all their time here.

Whilst that is not a bad thing in its own right, you may be missing out on a ton of great articles and news features if you don't visit the main site. We have some of the best writers and editors in the various sectors of the diving industry submitting to us so all content is worth have at least a glance through!

Just my $0.02

the opposite of that

funny, i had it the other way around.
i used to go to the site everyday just checking if there are any new articles being published.
i finally joined the forums only recently.

thanks eric s for the great article by the way...looking forward to the sequel.

dive safely everyone...

Reactions: Pekka
Hey ; just noticed there is an article on hermit crabs titled "Creature Feature " ... Can I sue ...?rofl
Thanks Erik , waiting for more .:cool:

Hehehe - sorry Abriapnea, we've been running creature features for most of this year :D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT