• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Thanks Jimdoe2you!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Erik

Jan 21, 2001
Jim has been so helpful in getting a Beuchat 95 carbon and a 70 Rob Allen plus an Immersion Prowler into my grubby little hands!
Also 20$ Canadian bonus lol!

Thanks dude! :friday

Reactions: strangelove
Happy customer across the Ocean, here. Jim's package came quick, cool and didn't cost me much. :D
You gotta love this man! :king

Reactions: strangelove
It's another JimDoe2You love in!:inlove :D Well done Jim, good to see all these satisfied customers. Maybe we should have a DeeperBlue customer satisfaction award each year?!

Spaghetti, tell us true -- did you buy a South African railgun via the USA on the quiet? Perhaps for Italian engineers to study & refine?:D

(Wonder if it would worth ordering RA gear for the UK through Jim in the USA?:D)

Last edited:
I wouldn't use the word "buy" in my case, though: with JimDoe you don't feel like you're making a grim commerce thing, you rather feel it's a friend helping you to get what you need in a very friendly, relaxed mode.

Jim sent me a polespear, an unbelievably strong floatline and other goodies.

Off Topic
, You won't believe it, but band-propelled polespears and hawaiian slings are unavailable, and totally unknown, here in Italy.
I'm not even sure it's legal to use them here, as the italian law says that "spearfishing is allowed with band propelled or compressed air spearguns", with no mention at all of polespears being legal.
But I reckon that this blank spot in our regulations is due to the fact that nobody knows (and for sure our law makers don't know) the existance of such instruments as band propelled polespears and hawaiian slings.
The one Jim sent me is very rugged and slick.

Last edited:
I wouldn't use the word "buy" in my case, though: with JimDoe you don't feel like you're making a grim commerce thing, you rather feel it's a friend helping you to get what you need in a very friendly, relaxed mode..
That's nice:)

Jim sent me a polespear, an unbelievably strong floatline and other goodies.

Off Topic
, You won't believe it, but band-propelled polespears and hawaiian slings are unavailable, and totally unknown, here in Italy.
I'm not even sure it's legal to use them here, as the italian law says that "spearfishing is allowed with band propelled or compressed air spearguns", with no mention at all of polespears being legal.
But I reckon that this blank spot in our regulations is due to the fact that nobody knows (and for sure our law makers don't know) the existance of such instruments as band propelled polespears and hawaiian slings.
The one Jim sent me is very rugged and slick.
It's an interesting point. I heard a discussion on creating laws. The Conservatives here take the view that everything is allowed unless specifically outlawed. One of the big problems we've seen recently is that the EU and our shambolic British govt. have been drafting laws that ban everything and then send people, alert/lucky enough, to notice (like us over the proposed EU inadvertant ban on spear fishing), scrambling to ask them to make exceptions. I think it is a very bad, very dangerous way to make laws and we are loosing ancient freedoms hand-over-fist because of this short-sighted, expediant and over simplistic approach. (I don't think the current British govt. is intelligent or competant enough, or cautious enough to take such an impactful approach).

The Liberal Democrats approach is to define a constitution & define rights, like America (but probably not as good or free or poetic - presumably out politicians think Britons don't deserve as much freedom & choice as Americans for some reason). I think this is a slightly better approach but it has the same fundamental problem as the current government's approach: we will accidently loose many freedoms. :(

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT