• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The Best Snorkeling Sessions and Spots - Share Your Secrets Here

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Here are the videos from my recent trip to the north Sardinia. I've never seen such a beautiful underwater hills before. Highly recommended for recreational freediving.

Hi MarcinB

Very Nice video, beautiful underwater hills indeed

I’m very surprised to see a « spotted aigle ray » in Mediterraneen

I just went one time in the south of Sardinia in 1995 at Villasimius It was just interessant at « Isola dei Cavoli » and « isola Serpentera » Never seen such clear water with 30…50m of visibility

Gozo and Comino (Maltese islands) are perfect for recreational freediving and snorkeling. Caves, wrecks, spectacular underwater cliffs and arches, everything is there, usually at depths accessible even for beginners.

Caves, wrecks, spectacular underwater cliffs and arches are best and most safely viewed using SCUBA. Many experienced SCUBA divers have got plenty of opportunity to experience such places. However, nothing rivals the beauty of a healthy coral reef which in many cases can be reached within the range of a recreational freediver, e.g.

Clearwater springs are my favorite spots for snorkeling, although they can be quite chilly, like this in the Italian Alps, near the famous Matterhorn mountain, near the village of Breuil-Cervinia, Aosta Valley, Italia:

Menorca, my new #1 as far as the Mediterranean sea is concerned. The best caves I've ever dived.

King Spring in Crystal River always gives me the creeps, but is still a must visit:

Has anyone visited the Blue Heron Bridge in West Palm Beach, Florida?

Hi ‘japppo’

I understand your enthusiasm…but 20 minute it’s very long…too long!

While filming, I avoid all rapid movements with my video camera and I try not to frame unsightly things.
During editing - I cut out all interesting passages and avoid repetitions

We must find a way to attract the attention of those who will watch the film.

The ‘Highlight photos’ is very good.
Doing a ‘video montage’ inspired by the ‘Highlight photos’ should be a good idea

Concerning the freediving, it is a safety rule by AIDA, we do not hold the snorkel in the mouth under water

Hi ‘japppo’

I understand your enthusiasm…but 20 minute it’s very long…too long!

While filming, I avoid all rapid movements with my video camera and I try not to frame unsightly things.
During editing - I cut out all interesting passages and avoid repetitions

We must find a way to attract the attention of those who will watch the film.

The ‘Highlight photos’ is very good.
Doing a ‘video montage’ inspired by the ‘Highlight photos’ should be a good idea

Concerning the freediving, it is a safety rule by AIDA, we do not hold the snorkel in the mouth under water
Hi, thanks for your critique. I see that you have given almost exactly same comments on my previous video and I still fail to learn. Is it ok if I just keep doing this the shit way? Because that's the way aha aha I like it

• Haha
Reactions: Vitaly
Is it ok if I just keep doing this the shit way? Because that's the way aha aha I like it
Hi 'japppo'

It depends if you want to please people watching your video or if you only think about your pleasure ... in this second event do not waste time by posting on "Youtube ».

It is so beautiful to satisfy both the cameraman and the spectators.
I am so happy and grateful by reading positive reviews.

Hi 'japppo'

It depends if you want to please people watching your video or if you only think about your pleasure ... in this second event do not waste time by posting on "Youtube ».

It is so beautiful to satisfy both the cameraman and the spectators.
I am so happy and grateful by reading positive reviews.
My pleasure and my girlfriend's satisfaction is what I think about, but that has nothing to do with these videos. I'm happy for you to receive positive reviews on yours. I believe it is people's own responsibility where they waste their time. Nowadays I see more and more comments about people complaining about something polluting their precious "feed". How about not watching it?

What goes to the big audience, you never know, but I think there could be someone who might find pleasure even in my videos. At least I have seen a couple of my subscribers' channel content which is strongly pleasure oriented, like snorkel and wetsuit fetish, OMG LOL TGIF. Maybe those dudes prefer to see my snorkel in my mouth? I don't want to know really. So maybe you can keep commenting and I keep making silly videos, happy?

Sarcasm is difficult. Im just a joke, but are you serious because I really can't tell?

Here's another video. Rottnest Island near Perth in West Australia was worth a visit.

I'm sharing despite no improvement in my underwater cameraman or video editing skills

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT