• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale The best spearguns on the planet are now available in carbon fiber!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Mar 22, 2009
Hey Divers,

I’m super stoked to announce our MAKO Spartan Elite Spearguns are now available in CARBON FIBER!

https://makospearguns.com/how-to-info/mako-spartan-elite-carbon-and-aluminum-spearguns/?_kx=N_h2jIQRwfbupmXWcTbtz9cBik4e7y_tfT3f1hww5PU=.Vh29Yp

The best speargun triggers on the planet!

• And, check out the Cuttlefish shape!
  • The MAKO Carbon Cuttlefish barrel is more buoyant and much better balanced, compared to regular round carbon barrels.
  • This increased buoyancy and balancing is perfect for roller muzzles and guns with reels.
  • Available in 90, 100, 110, 120 and 130-cm lengths.
  • Your choice of roller muzzle or conventional open muzzle.

And, remember….

Every MAKO speargun includes the 100% stainless steel double roller trigger mechanism by Ermes Sub!

This is the strongest, smoothest, most accurate trigger ever installed on a speargun!

carbon-speargun1__63527.1669994052.jpg

carbon-speargun2__36690.1669994073.jpg

Shop Carbon Spearguns: https://makospearguns.com/spearguns-spears-reels-speargun-accessories/carbon-spearguns/

Thanks Guys (and Gals), for taking time to view this.

Dive safe,
dano

Reactions: Mr. X
Hey Subversive,

MAKO Spearguns are NOT MADE in China.

• MAKO Titan Elite Spearguns are made at the Spearmaster facility in South Africa.
  • MAKO Spartan Elite Spearguns are made by Ermes Sub of Italy.
  • MAKO Teak Guns are made at my facility in Mexico.
All MAKO Spearguns include the 100% stainless steel double roller trigger mechanism, made for MAKO, by Ermes Sub of Italy. Compared to standard friction triggers, the MAKO triggers are the strongest, smoothest and most accurate triggers ever installed on a speargun.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any additional questions.

Dive safe,

dano

..HAHA, if i was in charge of this forum, i would ban you for your misleading advertising something " BEST OF THE PLANET"..
or maybe you just trying to be funny....yeah, i think its funny..:ROFLMAO:

Even of they were made in China- who cares? My iPhone was made in China and I like it a lot.

Reactions: kikicheng
..but is it the "BEST" phone of the planet ? ..you should not use anything less then that..
It’s the best I’ve tried I haven’t tried them all but I’m happy.

This forum is where businesses advertise their products. We shouldn’t be surprised or take offense when someone calls his the best. Ford calls its pickup trucks the best. But Chevrolet disagrees. That’s advertising. Do you expect them to day that their products are just OK? All of us have different priorities and preferences in guns. I have three different brands and I can’t honestly say which is best. I haven’t tried a Mako but it looks like they have come a long way and I’m sure they are perfect for many Spearos. When I see them say that something they make is the best of its kind it doesn’t offend me.

Hey Bill,
Thanks for your input.

Hey subversive,
I need to thank you as well. You actually did me a favor. If you were so wrong in your thinking, then that tells me that others might also be confused. So, thank you for bringing this to my attention and let me say again…

MAKO Spearguns are NOT MADE in China.

· MAKO Titan Elite Spearguns are made at the Spearmaster facility in South Africa.
· MAKO Spartan Elite Spearguns are made by Ermes Sub of Italy.
· MAKO Teak Guns are made at my facility in Mexico.

Now that we have established where my spearguns are made, if you ever hear that lie again, I’m sure you will do the right thing and set the record straight.

Additionally, I would also like to thank you for questioning me on why I think my spearguns are the best, as this too gives me the opportunity to highlight the awesome features of my spearguns.

Please watch the following videos and you will see why I think my spearguns are the best.

MAKO Spartan Elite Spearguns

MAKO Titan Elite Spearguns

MAKO Spearguns Double Roller Triggers

In closing, subversive, I wish to again thank you for the opportunity you have given me.

One might think that you did this because you are affiliated with a failing supplier of spearfishing equipment. Or, perhaps, you, for some odd reason don’t like to see others enjoy some element of success and happiness. But, I think that you were honestly confused and I thank you for your honest communication.

Dive Safe,

dano

..i am sure you will make spearfishing great again..its the "BEST", mako its the "BEST".. :cool:
so good that someone entertains this forum, and you know its good when billy mac joins the show..:D

This depends on a number of factors. In general, the best type of speargun is the one you are most comfortable with, the one that best suits the species you are hunting in the conditions you are hunting them in, and the one that fits your budget.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Carbon fiber spearguns were gaining popularity for their lightweight, durable, and high-performance characteristics. However, the "best" speargun can depend on various factors, including the diver's skill level, target species, and personal preferences. Several reputable manufacturers produce high-quality carbon fiber spearguns.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT