• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The Calendar Photo Competition

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Username: Aquiles
Entry Date: 31st October 2003

Image #12

Attachments

• aquiles12.jpg
    aquiles12.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 311

Image #13

Attachments

• aquiles13.jpg
    aquiles13.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 310

Image #14

Attachments

• aquiles14.jpg
    aquiles14.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 314
Username: Juka
Entry Date: 27th October 2003

Image #1

Attachments

• juka1.jpg
    juka1.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 309
Username: jeff.richardson
Entry Date: 2nd October 2003

Image #1

Attachments

• jeff.richardson.jpg
    jeff.richardson.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 309
Username: Scuby
Entry Date: 24th October 2003

Image #1

Attachments

• scuby1.jpg
    scuby1.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 311

Image #2

Attachments

• scuby2.jpg
    scuby2.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 310

Image #3

Attachments

• scuby3.jpg
    scuby3.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 313

Image #4

Attachments

• scuby4.jpg
    scuby4.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 317

Image #5

Attachments

• scuby5.jpg
    scuby5.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 304

Image #6

Attachments

• scuby6.jpg
    scuby6.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 510

Image #7

Attachments

• scuby7.jpg
    scuby7.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 502

Image #8

Attachments

• scuby8.jpg
    scuby8.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 509

Image #9

Attachments

• scuby9.jpg
    scuby9.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 503

Image #10

Attachments

• scuby10.jpg
    scuby10.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 501
All valid entries have now been posted to the thread an judging has begun. We expect to announce the winners at the end of the month and calendar to go on sale around the same time in our DeeperBlue.net Gear Store.

Thanks!

The calendar will be announced this weekend! It's a week late due to the fact we have spent a significant amount of time trying to fix the server after a major hacker attack!

Winners will be announced at the same time!

Winners Anounced!

The 2004 Wall Calendar is now on sale in the DeeperBlue.net Gear Shop. Click Here to Buy Now!

I'm pleased to announce that all 13 images on the calendar have come from Member entries this year! The judging process was extremely tough as there were numerous excellent entries. However after much discussion the Finalists are:

Frederic Buyle: Image Entries #1,2,3,4,6
Aquiles: Image Entries # 6,11
Scuby: Image Entry #10
Adrian: Image Entries # 1,4,6

Review the thread for each entry

The above finalists get a copy of the 2004 Wall Calendar and a DeeperBlue.net T-Shirt of their choosing. Congratulations to all finalists for their superb entries!

The GRAND FINALIST winner of the Performance FreeDiving Clinic place is:

Adrian: Image Entry # 2

A huge congratulations to Adrian who got one of his entries onto the front cover of the Calendar. His prize is a place on a Performance FreeDiving Clinic in 2004 of his choice.

The calendar is on sale in the DeeperBlue.net Gear Shop and can be bought by Clicking Here Now!.

By buying the calendar you are helping DeeperBlue.net keep running and are supporting excellent underwater photographers by helping to showcase their talent.

Last edited:
What a flip-out!

If I were a dolphin I'd be doing somersaults non stop! This is a great honor and I'm very happy, I also wish to congratulate my fellow photographers and wish that they could also attend the Freediving Clinic.

I'ts funny how things work out, Umberto Pellizari gave a course very near home last summer but I couldn't attend because they gave preference to those coming from afar and there wasn't any more room. This of course pissed me off to some extent and in compensation ;) I forced myself to learn the Frenzel based on Eric's Fattah's excellent article. That done I increased my PB and now am ready to get the most out of a course. It couldn't have come at a better time.

Thanks Stephan and the Judges, DB staff and all those who made this possible, including the generosity of Performance FreeDiving in offering their course as a prize.

warm regards,
Adrian

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT