• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The Calendar Photo Competition

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Nicely done Adrian (and all the winners)

I ordered my calendar this morning. It will take a couple of weeks to wander down this far South, which is a pain because I can't wait to get a look at the full size/full quality pictures:)

Ash

Hey - Congrats Adrian - well done mate (and the cover shot is superb)!!

The whole thing looks fantastic.....especially January *ahem* :t

Reactions: OceanSwimmer
Thanks Eric and Scuby,
For the next calendar everybody will be more prepeared and we'll all bring out the heavy guns, :) We'll have a whole year to take photos. If the judges had it hard this time, just wait. So Andrsn, Memo, Scuby, Jon, Ted, Jeff, Aquiles, Frederic, and more of you who have or will have cameras: prepare for the best freediving calendar ever to come out.

Adrian

Congrats to all those that won! I can't believe that I made it in! I never win anything. Thanks for the opportunity to enter such a cool contest. I checked the darn site every day like a little kid. It just makes me want to take tons of pics for the next one. Believe me, I will be prepared

Cheers

Aquiles

Congrats to Fredrick, Aquiles, Scuby and Adrian!!! Well done!!!

The contest was a treat to follow on this site, as all of the entries submitted were beautiful!

Say, Stephen, will this be an annual event? Kudos to you for sponsoring the contest....the Grand Prize is awesome!

It most certainly will be an annual event! It was well received this year so i'll be looking at starting it earlier next year and making the prizes bigger and better!

Annual Calendar Photo Competition

Woo-Hoo! Time to dust off the Canon and get snapping! Look out, Adrian! ;)

Stephan, did you e-mail any of the winners re: prizes because I heard nothing - I did mail you on 6th Jan btw. Hopefully I'll get the calendar before the end of Jan as I think that's my photo month!? :hmm

Scuby,

Sorry for not responding, your email seems to have gotten lost in my spam filter.

Your prize will be on it's way next week!

Ta.

Scuby -

According to our Merchandising outfit it's being printed at the moment and then winging it's way to you from the US.

The supplier is cafepress. I've had mine for awhile now. Here's some info that came when I placed my order.

If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service Department
toll-free at 1-877-809-1659 or send us an email by visiting
http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/help/custserv.aspx.

Hope this helps Scuby! You sure deserve that calandar with that stunning shot of yours!

Aaron

You'll never believe what turned up today! - that's right, my electricity bill!!! :t

Flyboy - thanks for the kudos :) (which month is my pic btw?)

I have no details for the order - so I'm relying on Stephan tracking it (maybe the T shirt's held it up *ahem* :t )

Scuby - hang in there. It's well worth having and hopefully your postal system gets their act into gear soon:)

I reckon there's at least 1 photo that's already a cert for the next calendar - the second shot from Daryl Wong's recent post with the humpbacks. One of the best UW shots I have ever seen IMHO.

I would happily pay to have that in a big format suitable for framing.

Ash

Scuby,
Yours is the Month of November. So you shouldn't miss your month... I hope!

The other pic of yours that I really like is the one with the diver (you or your girl?) swimming along the bottom. The water is so clear that you really get the visualization of depth.

Hope that thing arrives soon!
Aaron

FANFARE!!!

:D:) :D :) :D

Just in case you hadn't guessed, the calendar's arrived!!!

Aaron - Yup, that was my girl - I'm gonna upload some stuff to the members gallery (promised a few people I'd mail them some shots but just haven't got round to it so this'll be an lazy fix :head)

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT