• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

the filnal roller

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

persiko

persiko
Jan 20, 2005
ok guys

winter is come and I can't go in water so......i can built!!!

the last roller, the fat brother of Spillo......MUNGO

80 cm langht, tickness 25 mm, carbon-teak construction, all metal parts is titanium, rubber 16, Spear mechanism Ermes Innovation, reel Totem T80,

more photos by: Arbalegno.com

ciaoooo!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4199.JPG
    230.7 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_4204.JPG
    238.7 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_4214.JPG
    227 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Very good job ........ Persikuccio

Ti seguirò ....... ovunque tu vada ( anche in mezzo agli anglofoni) :friday :friday :friday

Mi sono innamorato del tuo mungo :inlove :inlove :inlove ....... ho già pronto l'abbozzo per il sosia .........

Ti farò sapere

Bye ....
Next time !

ciao Stefy
are you also here?? thats good whith yours terrible spearguns..:inlove :inlove :inlove

Ciao Steve I've see your site very very good and I love (like you) teak wood, do you need a wood carpenter?

it's winter time my friend, anything to pass the time so i make guns and dream of better days with big fish.
you do good work, i can learn from you.
check out my latest, 110 cm, titanium barrel completely enclosed in the wood with track, 7mm shaft, 2 16MM bands.
should be good for aegean aj's, grouper and dentex this summer.

steve

Attachments

• IMGP4028.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 266
  • IMGP4029.jpg
    543.4 KB · Views: 214
  • IMGP4030.jpg
    556.7 KB · Views: 258
  • IMGP4032.jpg
    548 KB · Views: 229
  • IMGP4033.jpg
    548.5 KB · Views: 238
yes..is whinter also for me, cold watre is't good for my bone.

interesting solution whith titan tube, is one specific reason ?

in italy titan material is a dream!! :vangry

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…