• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

the JULY Caption Contest

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
mid-year already...:head

This month's photo comes to you courtesy of Aaron proving that you can do very well with a pole spear. And with that, I declare myself the winner. Just kidding. :hmm

Captions, quips and comments go below. End of the month depending on how the phone company feels about their payments being late, I'll be back to tell you who the underpaid judges chose to receive a DB T shirt od tea/coffee/specimen mug.

As this month's photo doesn't include any part of or likeness of me, I'm feeling very good about this...:mute

Let the keys be pushed.

Last edited:
As this month's photo doesn't include any part of or likeness of me, I'm feeling very good about this...:mute

[/B][/QUOTE]

This must be the finding of the mythical icarus pacific.

”Flied” to deep and crashed in the Pacific’s.

Mia

"Hey, is that Otis Redding!"

Jon

End the contest now ...

Have the Supreme Court declare Jon the winner.

Only someone who lives near Lake Monona could have come up with that.

Incredibly sick funny sick funny sick :yack rofl :yack rofl :yack

that's not just a "plane" old spearfisherman... hmmm.... that photo can be worked on... c'mon Alison! Pablo! Snorkel Bum! get your crayons out...

Originally posted by icarus pacific

Let the keys be pushed.

HUH HUH HUH ;)

rofl
rofl

now Ali that's just plane funny! however, let's talk about cockpits. :naughty

shadowkiller!

good one! lol!

that just appeals to my black sense of humour... best comment yet!

This photo is proof that we, as the male of the species, never evolve past childhood.

"Here we see Aaron acting his age and once again feeling the need to poke at something dead with a stick."

Here we see Aaron acting his age and once again feeling the need to poke at something dead with a stick."

rofl rofl rofl

Last edited:
"Damn i knew i'd forgotten something. Remind me to attach the spear to the floatline next time"

Dont get me started Sara :D

yeah what is it about kids and dead stuff? fascinating... LioKai.. you really sparked some memories there!
good one!

Now whoever said Flight 505 was "high and dry" was totally wrong!

You have to be a Stones fan to remember that one! Prehistoric....

Adrian

You dummy! How many times have I told you to keep your speargun pointed down!

Adrian

Reactions: Rolando
"Man i must've had too much LSD in the sixties"

Huh huh, Huh huh
Hey Beavis, I think i caught a flying fish

Cool, lets eat it butthead

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT