• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The keys

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

tuffstuff

Sep 17, 2007
I shot my personal best mutton snapper today (25in), I'm posting it b/c I think the shot looks pretty funny lol.
P2080068.jpg
P2080069.jpg

damn very nice fish bro! where the hell is this at I am planning on hitting the keys on the summer know anything good around Dolphin Marina?

nailed the sucker at a full sprint lol. I shot it infront of cudjoe key around american shoal.The shot hit him in the tailbone and we just cut it out a little and thats why it looks ripped.I love my rabitech lol.

good to see you here tuffstuff, come on tell the guys that shot was on purpose to not spoil any of that fiiiinnnne fishrofl...WTG

Tuffstuff, Good fish , looks tasty...
Got is Got, once its in the cooler it doesnt make a difference if it was a headshot or tail bump...
actually ive read somewhere, some of the guys spearing bigger, bluewater species, when they hit the tail it actually makes the fight much less as the fish looses the ability to swim and fight harder..

lol I wouldnt know I had to chase him down after he was on the shooting line b/c I thought it would tear out and I didnt wanna pull the line.Just imagine me crawling on the ocean floor pouncing on a mutton snapper not once but many times b/c I couldnt get ahold of him lol.

lol I wouldnt know I had to chase him down after he was on the shooting line b/c I thought it would tear out and I didnt wanna pull the line.Just imagine me crawling on the ocean floor pouncing on a mutton snapper not once but many times b/c I couldnt get ahold of him lol.

ive done that before, only it was a crab i was chasing, dont ask me why. it was all a waste of time because in the end i got pinched and the crab swam off, sneaky little sucker

lol I used to hunt crabs on the beach in NJ I stock my feet in the sand till they pinched my foot and then grabbed them.

lol sounds like an interesting pasttime, this particular crab gave me the look so i had to try my best to chase him down and set things straight

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT