• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The Marvelous March Caption Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
I thought maybe the title would appeal to you.

This month's picture is composed of a couple of examples of my favorite thing- tails. :p

With a lead-in like that, I've already done the hard part for you, so get your funny on and contribute. This month's winner will recieve a DB T shirt or a DB coffee mug, both in new condition or at least very well washed according to the Boss here at DB Central. :confused:

Keep in mind that there are kids about so while you stir your grey matter for the winner, add a splash of restraint, si? Game on!

Last edited:
Are you sure Dolphins always smile like that? I'm starting to feel self-conscious about this bathing suit...

Reactions: Oldsarge
Hey ... Mum ... Dad ... He looks like fun ...Can we keep him ... pleeeeaaaassseeee pleeeeaaaassseeee

Damn humans, the extent of trouble they go to sometimes to try and fit in....

:confused:

Attachments

• March Contest.JPG
    March Contest.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Reactions: island_sands
'Looking upon the crotch region of Sven, the pod of dolphins kept their course - they were after a meal not a snack'

:t :t :t

see what happens when you feed the human?

Is that a SONAR he's using?!?! It surely does NOT make any sound!

Attachments

• DB%20March%201.jpg
    DB%20March%201.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 259
quick! club him to death, those things sell for a fortune freeze dried in little bags in the supermarket...

Attachments

• dolphin.jpg
    dolphin.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 241
Give him a Wedgie!

rofl

Bret

Attachments

• DBMarchBret.jpg
    DBMarchBret.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 243
Sven's better 1/2:"Sven, oh Sven! Quit teaching those dolphins how to max their breath holds and get back to DB, it's almost time for the April caption contest!!"

rofl

March's Winner!!

Well I see everyone had there photoshop plugged in... :ycard

OK, so it went- Aquagurl hit this Dad's nerve, yes all of one, by repeating the oft heard plea to all parents eventually, "Can I keep it??" :head

Ted, was well... Ted. Damn shame that it wasn't my duff in the shot, it would have been funny. :hmm

Marwan was leading for more than a few entries with the apt description of the human nature. Good stuff!

Azapa had it pretty right that quality tail costs. A bunch. :chatup

And in a frighteningly usual scenerio, the Brett scores again with his entry that underscores the need for all pasty-pale turistas to check their kit before flailing off to become one with whatever. :yack

You know the drill mate.

And the rest of you, get after the April contest. Now.

Re: March's Winner!!

Well I see everyone had there photoshop plugged in... :ycard

OK, so it went- Aquagurl hit this Dad's nerve, yes all of one, by repeating the oft heard plea to all parents eventually, "Can I keep it??" :head

Ted, was well... Ted. Damn shame that it wasn't my duff in the shot, it would have been funny. :hmm

Marwan was leading for more than a few entries with the apt description of the human nature. Good stuff!

Azapa had it pretty right that quality tail costs. A bunch. :chatup

And in a frighteningly usual scenerio, the Brett scores again with his entry that underscores the need for all pasty-pale turistas to check their kit before flailing off to become one with whatever. :yack

You know the drill mate.

And the rest of you, get after the April contest. Now.

WOW! You mean I actually WON for once instead of being 2nd? COOL! That DB Coffee mug is gonna look SO cool on my desk! :cool:

And it arrived in the Post yesterday! Very nice!

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT