• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The No-Contest Contest!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Amphibious

Working Class Spearo
Mar 17, 2002
Well, its simple - I've got nothing to give away, so you have nothing to win. here is a picture, It needs a caption. Get it?

100% A La Sven. (the Contest Guru) this will give HIM a chance to have a crack at it!

Last edited:
Reactions: OceanSwimmer
"I can't find a mask to seal over my nose either".

jon

"Hey! Cool camo-suit you have there for ice diving!" said the moose to the cat.

Sweet picture.

Adrian

Here's a picture of my boat, its a 30 fter with two cabins and a fully equipped galley. its got two massive fish hatches, including a livebait hatch. i even got it with a fighting chair and outriggers, not that i use them so much. powering this beauty are two merc 225's, and i tell you she slices through the chop like a hot knife through butter. my wife tells me i'm a little bit obsessive about it , but who can expect her to understand. oh, apparently our cat is also in the picture somewhere...

"I'm comming back inside now, sweetie...I've been trying to shovel the walk for a while but the cat keeps getting in the way.

I'm just gonna let her lay here for a while and finish up later!"

Oh OK...

Two of my favorite food groups- a little trimmed fur and a nice rack.

There will be a February Contest.

"Honey, come look. The cat just hawked up the most heinous hair-ball"

Sing-a-long

"The elk and the pussycat we-nt to sea
in a beautiful hard keel-ed boat....."

Pitiful....I know....

Scottish Cat: "Occh ay! If this is a moose, they must have rats the size of f^%#$@g elephants over here!!!"

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…