• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The official Hall of Fame Discussion thread

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

bobdonny

Fighting Irish
Mar 16, 2010
Please use this thread to discuss anything at all related to the Hall of Fame.

Got any suggestions or idea's? Post them here.

Good luck :)

Last edited:
****HOF UPDATE***

Guys, as you may or may not know, I am going to start back up and maintain the HOF.
The last entry was made 17 Sept 2010. This is almost a one year’s gap.
I plan to open it up as per normal in a few weeks and everything will be exactly the same as previous, you just pm me details of your catch, ensuring it meets the requirements set out here http://forums.deeperblue.com/spearo-board/82043-deeper-blue-spearfishing-hall-fame.html

Now, here is the complicated bit!!
I plan to add entries that have been posted (and reports here) over the last year (from Sept 2010 to Sept 2011) but I will only allow this for the next 2 weeks.
The thread updates chronologically so I will need to first receive and review all entries then order them by date and then update the doc… this is a once off and if your fish does not make it to my mailbox in the next 2 weeks forget about it… From then it will be business as usual and I will only accept new reports.

So…
Drop me a PM with a link to your catch report, and I’ll have a looksie ;)
Please pass this message on to anyone you reckon may be interested and your regional forums!!

Good luck!

Last edited:
I got a grey mullet of a little more than 5 kgs! Never posted it here though, only posted it on a Danish board!

5kgs!!!!!!!!! Holy mullet!!!!! That's 11lbs of fish!!! I've seen em big but that's a beaut! I'd love to see a picture.

---
I am here: [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=37.087967,-8.748624"]Google Maps[/ame]

This mullet is 5040 grams and 73 cm!

Attachments

• IMG_2459.jpg
    IMG_2459.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_2462.jpg
    IMG_2462.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Reactions: spearo nobby
Underneath the 'submit reply' button there are quite a few options (you must be in the 'go advanced' mode of reply) click on 'manage attachments' and this is how you upload from your harddrive...

Either that or upload your image to facebook or flickr or some online photo hosting site.

Fair play, that is some munter of a Mullet.
Great catch

Last 4 entries are showing a few trends :)
C'mon guys, where's the specimens :)

Hi,
Can I add my 3lb 3oz gilthead bream to HOF please. Report in may 2013 FOM.
Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hi this is for the HOF please. 61cm 242g.
NOKIALumia610jks_000142_zps61ca6914.jpg
[/URL][/IMG][/IMG]
NOKIALumia610jks_000138_zpscfc34431.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bass 12lb 3oz for HOF please. Full report in dorset 2013.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373996840164.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373996840164.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 168
  • uploadfromtaptalk1373996860185.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373996860185.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 154
  • uploadfromtaptalk1373996882832.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373996882832.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 148
That mullet is a BIG ONE!

Best regards Youbuur
--------------------------------------------
Check out my freediving channel on youtube.
[ame]http://youtu.be/U2wGLXjEJv0[/ame]

Hello. I'd like to add my 2kg parrot fish, stoned it first shot. Not much weight to it but there haven't been many speared parrotfish so far. Pls correct me if I'm wrong!

Attachments

• MYFIRSTSPEAREDFISH.jpg
    MYFIRSTSPEAREDFISH.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 195
hi, just a quicky..is it OK for someone to add my following fish to the HOF please:
Bass 12lb 3oz
Gilthead bream 3lb 3oz
Flounder 3lb 3oz.

How do I get these added?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT