• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The official "What Did You Get At Xmas" Thread

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Presents? We don' need no Stinkin' Presents!

All seriousness aside,

I got some clothes (BADLY NEEDED!) and more than usual because I did the shopping for them and found that Esprit was having a pre-Christmas sale (which, until last year was illegal in Germany - no, seriously! The law used to say that the stores could only have a markdown sale twice a year at times regulated by the governmnet - once in Spring and once in the fall!) so the stuff was 50% off normal price,

A couple of new CDs (So I can toss the downloaded ones now) :naughty

Something to really PO the boss (my mother-in-law gave me cash that I turned into an X-Box so at least I can play at diving) rofl

and the best present was that my daughter got to fly out here from Cinncinnati to be with us - that is the second year in a row! Having a teenager in the house makes for interesting days! :D

Bret

I've been away from the board for a little while -

first let me say Congrats flyboy748!

Next let me say (a little bit late, but then I always am) that I got COOL DIVING STUFF for Christmas!

Not freediving, mind you, because I got my scuba certification end of October. My Sig Other decided to surprise me with a brand-new steel tank, and a backplate/wing/harness type BC! Top of the line stuff! Woo Hoo! So naturally (and at least part of the reason I've been away from the board) I've had to go out and Dive Dive Dive.....

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT