• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The REAL November Caption Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Frightenend by the wrath of Sven (for bailing out of the abgrab at the last minute), Ted decides to patch up his differences with the fishes, and live out his remaining years in Lake Mendota.

After loosing many a fish into the murk, Ted finally trained up his own "Largemouth Retriever" to do the job for him.

Jon

After his "Hey kids! - eat lime jelly and find a free spearfishing doll with real fish " campaign Bobs Advertising career at Rowntrees was well and truly over....

the true to life miniature speargun had been omitted from the advertising, just to make a bad job worse...

Icarus Icarus, wherefore art thou?

Adrian

The waters off of San Onofre were a pleasantly warm place to observe the wonders of nature. Bill was wondering why more divers had not been seen in the area that day when HE suddenly approached: GUS, THE 40-FOOT MUTANT GRUNION!

ok, ok...I declare myself the winner! Stephen, go ahead and ship my prize and we'll just tell Sven later ;)

Re: The REAL November Caption Contest!! WINNER

Alt Saint is the winner with his evaluation of Ted's true spearo abilities. A very close second was nabbed by bdurrett with all three of his(?) entries, particularly the golf announcer. Naiad had third locked up and deep thought brought up the remainder of the contestants. Please see the December Contest for the latest on the whereabouts of my Dad.

Eric

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT