• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The REAL October Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
Hey, so it's the 7th of the month :hmm

Here's a photo not especially ripe with humor, composition or style, butt do what you can... :confused: Those handy with photo editing software or a crayon, have at it.

Either way, you need to ge the three DB judges rolling to be the winner. And for your efforts, should you be da winnah, you score a DB T-shirt very nearly your size or a DB mug that does more than hold coffee, tea or pencils. Your call.

Remind me to smooth the suit before the shutter clicks...:eek:

Last edited:
Whoops!

No words needed!

Bret

Attachments

• mengun1.jpg
    mengun1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 379
so the fish are now wearing armor plating then!

this is not going to be easy!

So thats how sven bent his last spear!

(remember the bent spear photo!!)

I was really sure that this new laser seeking spears of mine would work!!!

Attachments

• mengun 2.jpg
    mengun 2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 372
When they said to hook the tag line to the but end, they meant the gun.
Aloha
Bill

Quote from the UNIRDNA book on ocean trolling:

"Sveneous Snackeous " is the favored bait to use when trolling for Great Whites.

Jon;)

In response to United States guide-by-wire missiles (WIRE) the Iraqis are currently experimenting with the slightly less expensive guy-on-wire projectile program.

the WINNER!!!

Maybe it was the guy in the photo, but the response here was pretty bunk, numbers-wise. Happily though, the quality was sashimi grade! Very tasty.

Kudos and kongrats to all, especially Sharky and Bret for getting the thing going. And Erik, DB's Guru of the Group Hug, remains the brides-maid though he was winning it, (seriously!) until...

BILL SHOWED UP!! :king Taking some time off holding his breath, DB's Baron of the Breathold laid some smooth on this month's contest and joins an elite few to be a multiple winner.

Jeez the kids here howled! rofl

You know the drill, Bill. Gimme a ring with your info, T-shirt size or desire for a mug. Much mahalo.

What can I say, when I get lucky, I get real lucky. What a month. Things are going so well, I'd better buy a lottery ticket.
Thanks for taking the time to do the contest. It's always fun to read the different interpretations of a picture.
Thanks also to Deeper Blue, for all they do.
Aloha
Bill

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT