• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The Sultan's selling spearguns!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
WONG 42" HYBRID SPEARGUN!!

Yep, it's the real deal. If you've been reading the forums here you know what I think of hybrids :cool: Here's a chance to own one of mine. :king

This is a real, 42" Wong titanium barreled hybrid speargun. And since it's mine, there's a grundle of add-ons, even though it's a back-up gun. First, the handle is a comfy and reliable Alexander cast aluminum unit. The line release is an Alexander so you know the line is coming off the right way- quick. The muzzle is a very custom Delrin piece with line guide. And wait, there's more!

Under the barrel is a Omer 50 reel with the retractable handle and to help keep the whole shebang nice and nuetral, there's a couple of pieces of Teak laminated to the stock with West epoxy, the good stuff. It comes with four, yeah 4, 9/32" Hawaiian flopper shafts. And those things on the front are three 9/16, high mod bands with at least another season on 'em.

The gun is ridiculously quick- just ask Aquiles, he tried it against his Rabitech and came back all grins with a couple of no BS Bar Jacks last Keyz Kraze. It's a balanced, easy swinging, easy to care for gun that is at home on the reef or in the kelp. Not abused or even used for that matter, this gun is going up for sale to make some room for a radar for my boat. I'll off it to a DB member first, but will put it up on ebay if nothiong happens here in a week. Feel free to e mail/PM me if you need any info and see Daryl's site to check the worth of this thing.

The gun goes for $509 retail, the reel $80 and the shafts are $30 something apiece, an Alexander handle is $50. Do the math... All this is yours for $500 and some stamps.

Last edited:
$499.00 and a snorkel? Deal.

Hey, stay in touch as Spring is gonna show up down there and with it, white seabass, Stylin' Styron and I. :martial

Sven

I have some stamps and $50 I'm just looking for the extra 0.

Salud

Last edited:
Is it the smooth delrin model or the bludgeoning muzzle of doom?

By 3 bands, I'm assuming the blocky one?

Nope, it's the Delrin. It's on ebay now, so to all you DBer's that were going to wait me out... best of luck.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT