• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The topless dive shop

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

spaghetti

Campari Survivor
May 31, 2005
Last night I dreamed they had opened a new divegear store in town.

The dream started with me reading the advertisment flyers and ZAP! I was there in a millisecond.

I got in and looked at the counter: behind a pile of fins, I only saw the head of a 25 years old very good looking girl, a red head, blue eyed, rosy cheeks, the protrait of health and youth at its best.

She waved her hands at me "Welcome, you're our first customer ever, and deserve a special prize". As I walked closer and turned around the pile of fins, I couldn't but notice that she was wearing a pair of jeans and...nothing else. :inlove

In stupefaction, I pointed my finger at her naked breasts (1st class stuff, I tell ya!), and stupidly said "Madam, you are naked". And she: "Sure. Welcome to the Topless Dive Shop!".

Well I don't think I should go on telling the whole dream here in the public forum, but it was a frigging awesome dream to say the least. :chatup

Now, back to real life:

When I got up this morning, I recalled that a new dive store had actually been started quite recently some 30 minutes drive away from me, where I hadn't had a chance to go yet.

Of course I decided to give it a peek before work.

I got there, I got in, and you won't believe it but I actually saw a read head behind a pile of fins at the counter.

It was a man, and oh what a man! Ginger haired and stout, he looked quite like Podge with moustache. rofl

That's back to real life really, and the end of the story. :blackeye

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. X
It was a man, and oh what a man! Ginger haired and gout, he looked quite like Podge with moustache. (Freddie Mercury image...)

rofl
C'mon Paul, you arent gonna let that go are you... :crutch
Spaghetti, less cheese before bed perhaps rofl

We now just need Derek foxen to put the story to mosaic,
Alixir to put it to music and record it for us,
any Daniels out there to interpret the dream for us?

oh and any redhead LADIES out there...?

Reactions: spaghetti
You'd better start charting your "consumption" as related to the eroticitity of your dreams--and than consume more!

You'd better start charting your "consumption" as related to the eroticitity of your dreams--and than consume more!

Al, good man, you're right. But it still takes two to tango...:head

Spaggie my boy are you sure you could handle me????:crutch
I’m a whole lot of bloke baby just ask Madam Sands, she had to beat me with a whip!!!:inlove:inloverofl, but for you and your Italian food I’ll grow a moustache and buy myself a thong.:girlieroflroflrofl (Just don’t tell my Mrs)

Reactions: spaghetti
THONG is the noise it makes when you bend over and it breaks! :naughty

I guess if I can get beers :fridayat your topless dive shop, then it would be perfect!!

Keep the thongs on cute ladies only please I have a weak stomach :yack

EU.... anythin' goes i know!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…