• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

There She Blows!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Heh. I saw this on another site. What gets me is that poor guy standing by the scooter. He looks like someone just ran over his dog. Imagine reporting the damage to your insuarnce company on this one.:hmm

I was very surprised to see that the 'escape path' was through the lower back. One would have expected the belly to be the easiest route :confused: . All those little, breathing bacteria sure did make a big mess :D. I'm surprised that none of the biologists anticipated this sort of thing (huge, bloated animal + potholes = restaurant scene in 'The Meaning of Life"). A length of PVC piping probably could have saved on the cleaning bill.

Last edited:
= restaurant scene in 'The Meaning of Life".
:D That was indeed one of the peaks in modern cinama.
At first I was happy to see this mess, 'coz I hoped it happend to some whale hunters. I just figured 'who can load a whale on a truck and drive it through a street in south-east asia?'
Unfortunetly....:duh

the five foot penis part is kinda interesting;) ...i guess that urge is the reason for writing a cheesy signature like the one below:hmm

Did I just say that out loud? Ahhh great know every one knows!:duh

"More than 100 Tainan city residents, mostly men, have reportedly gone to see the corpse to 'experience' the size of its penis," the newspaper reported.

....excuse me, but......experience?

One bystander is quoted: 'This is wrong, just wrong.'

rofl rofl rofl....sorry, couldn't resist.....

Reactions: DeepThought
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT