• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

This weekend?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

JMD

May 10, 2001
Anybody diving saturday??? Tax season is officially over as of July 1 and I'm itching to get wet...

I can leave town just after 12 and be at Twin at around one if you would like to dive then.

What kind of diving are you guys planning? I still haven't had the chance to get together with any free divers or spearos yet this year.

Didn't happen no one got back to me about diving. I will be diving most likely this weekend not sure what day yet as I need to do some checks on my ears. I am going to the coast baby. :inlove

greatwhitepike said:
Oh well, hope your ears are OK. I leave for the coast on the 1st myself, the countdown is on!

What part of the coast will you be at? If you are in the same area that I will be and if you are diving it might be a good idea to come dive with the group I am with. You most likely would learn lots. I will be learning tons over the time I spend there.

I'll be staying right in Van with a friend. We will probably just go to Whytecliff park and sites fairly close like that but I don't have solid plans yet. I just recieved a voicmail from another friend I went to school with, that I haven't seen in a long time. He is an Instructor and he said he has lots of conections out there too, so I'll be talking to him soon to see what he is thinking.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT