• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

TIMM's off to see the wizard

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
A short thread to wish TimM all the best as he heads off to Oz for a couple of months.

He tells us it's work but we reckon he's actually being deported - convict style...

seriously Tim, have a great time, don't work too hard and keep in touch.

We will hold Penny and Benny hostage until those damn Aussies let you come home!

Sam
xx

Hey - it's us convicts that came back to the UK to staff your pubs, build your train stations, nurse you back to health, teach your kids and do your taxes....

You never know - he may get a taste for it over there, it is the best country in the world remember :D

Seriously mate, have a blast and i'll put you in touch with some guys so you can still get wet.

Cheers,
Ben

Thanks guys,

As sad as it may seem I am actually not happy about missing a few salt free's and the trip to greece.

But I ams ure the Aussie winter will kick butt on the english summer which should make up for it, and I have all sorts of dilemas to keep me occupied. Manly, Bondi, Many, Bondi decisions decisions. Going to try and get in the water lots too, got a mate into scuba and with Bens help might get some freediving in.

Am back in October for 10 days before heading out to Egypt (fingers crossed), so may have a dip then, if not I am going to have to rope some of you into a chilly dip in december.

Take care, see you all soon

Tim

PS Ben sing it loud and proud wih a VB in hand
"I'm a bloke I'm an ocker and I really love your ......."

Variable Ballast? Vegemite Banquet?? Virgin Bruces? I'm stumped. The only sensible guess I can come up with is Victoria Bitter, but what has Tim got to do with David Beckham's missus being upset?

Bon voyage Tim!

Hey Tim, have a great time! Don't get stuck out there, now - we are expecting you in Dahab/Sharm soon!

Anna

Tim

The best way to travel is with someone else paying so make the most of it. Have a fab time and look forward to seeing you at Chepstow. Just think how refreshing the water temperature will be by October :)

Tim, its all about the Carlton midstrength, don't go near the VB... it does, well lets just say, it does bad things to you. If you come back diving 70m i'm going to have to chop your fins in half!

Virgin Bruces? I'm stumped. The only sensible guess I can come up with is Victoria Bitter

Hey... don't be knocking the B in BennyB (no not Bitter, though that would make sense sometimes).

VB is indeed Victoria Bitter and can be loosely described as chilled cat piss. When you have a party you usually buy a case of it for the people you hate, and the Queenslanders.

Well i'm hot on Timmy's tail, we fly out in a few hours to the golden land down under. Last weather report was rain and 100km/hr winds... yay - a definite improvement on England!

See you in the land of the never never!
I've been to cities that never close down,
from New York to Rio and old London town.
But no matter how far or how wide I roam,
I still call Australia home.

Cheerio,
Ben

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT