• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Toilet humour...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

miles

BORN WILD!!!
Supporter
Jun 13, 2003
Instructions for cleaning the toilet:

1. Lift the lid on the toilet and fill it with 1/8 cup of animal shampoo.

2. Take the cat in your arms and stroke it gently while slowly moving in the direction of the toilet.

3. At a suitable moment, throw the cat into the toilet bowl and close the lid quickly and either stand or sit on the lid.

4. The cat will now start the cleaning process and will produce generate plenty of foam. Do not be concerned about the loud noises coming from the toilet; your cat is enjoying himself.

5. After several minutes flush the toilet to start the “Power-wash” pre-wash and then flush again for the main wash cycle.

6. Ask someone to open the front door and ensure that no-one is between the toilet and the front door.

7. Get off the toilet seat and from a safe distance open the toilet lid quickly. The cat will dry off naturally due to the high speed he will be moving from the toilet to the front door.

8. The toilet and the cat are now both clean.

With best wishes,

The Dog

Here are the photos:

Attachments

• the cat.jpg
    the cat.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 158
  • the dog.jpg
    the dog.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 149
miles said:
Instructions for cleaning the toilet:

1. Lift the lid on the toilet and fill it with 1/8 cup of animal shampoo.

2. Take the cat in your arms and stroke it gently while slowly moving in the direction of the toilet.
The cat will dry off naturally due to the high speed he will be moving from the toilet to the front door.

8. The toilet and the cat are now both clean.

With best wishes,

The Dog

Here are the photos:

LOL! and i wash going to wash the cat today~!!!!! rofl rofl
although it has disappeared... hehehehehehehe

That's a damn good idea Miles.
Do you have the dimensions for the size of cat to use?
I would think that a cat that is too small would disappear around the bend on the prewash cycle and not be there for the rinse cycle.
Also how long does the cat generally stay away for after using it before it is game to show up again.
I would also think that you would only be able to use one cat 9 times before it carks it.

Once upon a time there was a gang of mean, rotten, mad and totally fed up kitties who took great pleasure in being down-right unpleasant to all unfortunate toilet bowl drinkin' dogs (that means all of you, admit it!) who crossed their path (or were planning to).

What's that? A squeaky toy? Hero doggy to the rescue! The sqeaky toy is connected to wires.. oh my.. too late! KAHBOOM

Mewrs truly,

Kitten Impossible

Attachments

• puppy-toilet.jpg
    puppy-toilet.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 127
  • cat-detonator.jpg
    cat-detonator.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 133
Reactions: island_sands
iceselkie said:
Once upon a time there was a gang of mean, rotten, mad and totally fed up kitties who took great pleasure in being down-right unpleasant to all unfortunate toilet bowl drinkin' dogs (that means all of you, admit it!) who crossed their path (or were planning to).

What's that? A squeaky toy? Hero doggy to the rescue! The sqeaky toy is connected to wires.. oh my.. too late! KAHBOOM

Mewrs truly,

Kitten Impossible
hahahahahaha!

why do dogs do that??? I used to have a boxer that constantly drank water out the loo, and while i was in the bath (eewww get out!)
rofl rofl

My family dogs like to lap up drinks out of guests' lowball drinks that they leave behind.

Following their masters example, I guess.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT