• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

tom sietas equipment

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

tomsietas

Feb 27, 2004
hi guys,

im selling a ton of freediving stuff....

if you are interested let me know or take a look in ebay..

([ame=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130461548652&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT]Freediving Wetsuit - High Performance - Tom Sietas - eBay (item 130461548652 end time Dec-12-10 17:05:41 PST)[/ame]

best regards, tom

Tom - do you have any other items for sale, either through here or on ebay? If so do post the links!

hey stephan, thanks for the wishes...

i've got a lot of stuff. c4 flap and mustang fins, computers from immersion and wetsuits.

just send me a mail if u r interested... tomsietas@hotmail.de

best, tom

Hi Tom,

I assume this means that your retirement is permanent? Maybe it has something to do with the current illegitimate static record?

Sad to have you leave...

hi eric,

i dont know if the record is legitimate. the only thing i know is that stephane has a very bad attitude.

but this has nothing to do with my break. i am sure i could get the record back but it takes time and motivation - two things i dont have at the moment.

i am not sure if the break is permanent...

thanks for your kind words, tom

Last edited:
Tom, I sure hope you'll keep enjoying the recreational side of freediving, and you stay in good shape physically and spiritually!

To bad I don't have any money now to bail you out.

Hope to see you again some place nice and wet

Thanks for giving us a great show!

Love, Courage and Water,

Kars

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…