• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

totemsub pelagos 90

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
wow!!!

That's a Jaw, well a teeth will be realy too big on a collar

i am also looking for cheap shark teeth necklace, it was post somewher on the past. Does anybody knows good links?

Frankly, not getting too political, Bush deserves a Devoto Slip tip right up his ASS

Hey! Dude, why waste a devoto slip tip on him, just take a rusty old bent spear! :D

And that jaw... :duh

I would like to see him walk solo down the iraqi high street to get a good feel of the general consensus.

Bauer,
A while ago you said, "Only complication I see is that while doing scuba, things can get impossibly ugly using a reel for strong pelagics. Picture shooting a sizeable amberjack, and having taken some of your reel line decides to gift wrap you in it (which is standard behaviour for shot AJ). Id rig a float. "

Yes, unfortunately I had that on a scuba run a couple of weeks ago... A huge Jack for here, around 6.5 Kilos, ran the line of my C4 around the cylinder, first stage, my neck, one of my legs, etc. and then decided to take off for somewhere in Dubai dragging me upside down adn backwards... My buddy swore he could hear my screaming. He would have helped but was laughing too hard as the fish drug me over the top of a wreck and across the sea floor before I could pull him in and finish it... and that was with no reel, just a double wrap. (My aim is getting a LOT better though after that)

Last edited:
This weekend i managed to whack a 3.25 kilo sea-bass in 16m by aspetto. I will be posting pics tomorrow as have had to come into work this evening and did not have a chance to upload them.

Anton

Double wrap for big AJ is underwater hitch-hiking. Glad you made it off that "free ride" to Dubai :D:D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT