• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Totemsub Tahiti Whacks 18kilo AJ

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

shaneshac

FIN TRASHER
Oct 8, 2002
For all you non believers, Here is what a stock Totemsub Tahiti is capable of.

Mind you, the spearo is also awesome ;)

Here is another pic for the readers.

This Aj came storming in with a school of between 10 and 15 others at 10m depth.

Total dive time including a while, spent under surface holding on, was 45 seconds. So there is hope for all of you yet.

Just make sure you are using the correct equipment.

Nice fish Shane! I can deal with 45 seconds ;)

& is that a smile I see? :D

Very nice fish, once again.
Gongratulations Shane.
We can only dream of fish that large here.. :(

Tuomo

Nice Fish!!!!!! well done, shaca!!

Fuzz, nope, not even close. Looks like the usual grimace when he is lifting something heavy, normally big fish, as in this circumstance!!:D :D :D :D :D

regards

Thanks for the compliments ppl.

Guys, I was actually smiling :D

But grimacing also, as I had to carry the fish and all my gear up some rocks and was knackered ;)

Fuzz, I save my smiles for special occasions such as this

okay okay-Tahiti it is :)

Shane, I was pretty much convinced but that does it! Nice one.

anton

Nice Shaca! When am I going to be invited to the Lina (I just have to keep away from apes rofl...but that's another story)??? I miss that place.

Last edited:
Hey Rui, it was not a kill shot but the fish was not too happy with a 7mm shaft through its head ;)

Cingene, the apes don't like americans :p

No seriously, you can can over here any time you like.

WE will go whack a few fishies

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT