• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Tovarich - Kara-yo kit

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Andreas Simos

Sep 5, 2007
hello alltogeter ,

after i bought some years ago a 60 cm demka , ibought two years ago a cressi apache 100cm with omer reel and some other tweaks ,
now i want o buy my third gun ,a little pneumatic spergun with a little power like asso 30 or 40 , cressi sl star 40, mares cyrano or a small omer temptest , but i think in the size of 30- 40 cm they dont have so much power ,
so i googled a lttle bit and heard something about the mamba , tovarich , and kara-yo kits , and the possibillity to make small gun a little more faster and powerful and it seems that the tovarich and karayo kit ´s are alot simpler than the very expensive 120€ plus mamba kit and do almost the same for less money ,
i found some photos , but i didnt found anyone that sells it at the internet
ore gives a more detailed information

does anybody has an idea werhe i can buy it or where i can get a detailed description for building such a thig, ore any contact by e-mail ?

thanks a lot Andreas

i think maybe yes.... because a 30 or 40cm gun could profit in the same way as a bigger one maybe more ..

Depends on what you are trying to shoot but a 30cm gun is only suitable for point blank hole fishing! You would be waisting your time hunting free swimming fish?

for free swimming fish i have my cressi apache , i want to put a lamp on it to use it for small notches or caves fitted in a holster on my leg as second(reserva) gun
and i want it as small ,light , and although as powerful as possible

Last edited:
OK good luck & let us know how you get on.
I am sure tromic will help you.

Ramon at kara-yo is an awesome guy and will answer all your questions about his tovarich kit - i've pm'd you his email address.

for free swimming fish i have my cressi apache , i want to put a lamp on it to use it for small notches or caves fitted in a holster on my leg as second(reserva) gun
and i want it as small ,light , and although as powerful as possible

Holsters for small airguns can be a real pain; you can't keep a loaded gun in it for obvious reasons and therefore it gets messy and untidy with spear and line on outside of gun. You are better off keeping it on your smb and grabbing it when needed.

Does anyone have the e-mail from any mods designer?
I'm from Brazil and got a Cyrano 1100 brand new, I'd like to improve it's performance for Black groupers and some pelagic.
Thanks.

Does anyone have the e-mail from any mods designer?
I'm from Brazil and got a Cyrano 1100 brand new, I'd like to improve it's performance for Black groupers and some pelagic.
Thanks.

STC Italia

I have a Airbalete I am very happy with but I may go with a dry barrel in the future.

Cheers, Don Paul

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT