• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Triaxx 100 set-up

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

hcknudsen

hcknudsen
Apr 12, 2005
Hi there, this is my first post so I´ll surely do something wrong, but anyhow, my question concerns my triaxx 100, it has the standard rubbers and I haven´t modified it in any other way either, as so many others I would like to get the best out of my stuff, so if anbody´s got some tips on rubbers or any other modifications that they have tried on the triaxx I would be happy to hear about it, thanks alot.

Hans-Christian.

My best advice would be to use it as-is & see what's lacking for yourself.
If you notice a problem, ask advice on how to fix it.

Sometimes people jump the gun on modifications & fix what ain't broke ;)

if you really want to play with set up, make yourself a target and take some practise shots and record placement(high, low, ect) before changing anything. Then you can try shorter/longer/thinner/thicker rubbers and know whats going on with your gun based on fact and not assumptions. Also try to change one thing at a time so you can identify the cause of any change. But thats all to complicated for me so I just go shoot fish:)

guess you guys might be right, the gun is still relatively new to me, but I feel it could use a little more power, last dive I got the impression that I would have to be within 3meters to have sufficient power for penetrating, I don´t know if it has anything to say that the water temp. is pretty low (thin layer of ice on surface some places) where I live this time of year, might be taking some flex out of the rubber?(probably a silly thought)

I´m fond of learning so if anyone knows something about rubber and have some rules of thumb or thoughts on the subject I would like to hear about it.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT