• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

ttt

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
apneaboy; F*** knows wha this thread is about [B said:
The odd thing that’s tastes of fish,:p the odd thing that smells of fish,:inlove peace, love, fresh sea air and Pink Floyd, the perfect world baby!:):):)[/B]
Isn’t that what it’s ALL about?:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Pastor
trrrs twaaa kjca; coia cii gc ekdd aca..a clakii gpapoic kk
kcai cal;lcke aɡiɖkɗʈøɨøɜɞɫɐɤɵ0œ‿̩‿ǂ‿̩
[\;ɼlkkʝɦɠfdʂaʑɧcʋɓɳm,.ɒʍɛɛʁɑʃðɱðʃɑɣʒχçʌβŋɯʢʡɯ↗ɥɬɪʊʋʘʋ)(*ɶˌ↓ə$ˌɶ
قَلب َلَسَد

You two have been on the pop again haven’t you????:friday
Dear oh dear never catch me posting when I’m drunk!roflrofl

here i go again

Attachments

• valentino6tris.jpg
    valentino6tris.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 233
Looking good Spaggie, that’s the first picts I’ve seen and may I just say that Mrs. Rogers won’t be allowed to see them (bloody good looking Italians).:):):)
Although it looks like you’ve got a black marker pen smudge under your bottom lip either that or you missed a bit with the razor.roflroflrofl

Reactions: spaghetti
Podge don't worry about your women and me I'm into more introspective stuff now :friday

Attachments

• valentino4bis.jpg
    valentino4bis.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 219
Fribble
Fribble
:head

Fribble
Fribble

Fribble, Fribble you wana leave those 3 skinner exotic Woodbines alone mate, they’ll make you go like that after a while.roflrofl:p:duh

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT